Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vontae Davis & Laron Landry Are Day 1 Scratches

Adonai

Meh. Missing a day isn't good, but if it's only a day or two that's no big deal. If it's past that then I'll start to be concerned.

I heard about a week ago on either ESPN or NFL Network about Vontae dealing with a groin injury. Hope it hasn't carried over to the new season.

George Bremmer tweeted that it was simply out of an abundance of caution - so - ya know

Wouldn't call them less than impressive since they're mostly updates of what happened today. Very useful info in that thread

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to head back over there then and continue to be edifide. ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Feel free to head back over there then and continue to be edifide. ;)

Hey I posted in there! Glad you didn't like my posts from camp today! :( it's okay tough love is better than no love at all

Hey I posted in there! Glad you didn't like my posts from camp today! :( it's okay tough love is better than no love at all

Quick question, how did you feel Bjoern Werner performed? Could you imagine how good our defense can be if Werner can become a consistent passing threat opposite of Mathis?  :yahoo:

Quick question, how did you feel Bjoern Werner performed? Could you imagine how good our defense can be if Werner can become a consistent passing threat opposite of Mathis? :yahoo:

Werner impressed me yesterday! I like the guy and hope he becomes great but my expectations were not that high but yesterday he was showing some great stuff.

I know it was the first day but he was quick off the ball getting close to the quarterback multiple times and if he didn't get there he knocked down multiple passes which 2 led to interceptions. One by him and another by Redding! He looked like he wasn't thinking and just playing! Impressive day #1 for him!

I'm worried about Vontae. Not because I don't think he will be healthy but I've been following him since he started at Illinois and he just seems like the kind of guy that got paid and now won't give a damn.

And he'll quickly find himself of this team if indeed he does take that attitude/approach

Doubt he will though, but yeah

Laron probably pulled a muscle trying to get into his child size t-shirt. I kid. It's very early and I hope they both are healthy week 1 because it took our best defensive secondary game against peyton to win last time. Nothing but great play will do this time... Especially without Mathis.