Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Blue Pants

Synthetic

No retro uniforms......Its a disaster in baseball and just ugly in football

the Colts regular unis would be "retro" since they have worn that style since their Baltimore days right down to the gray face masks. The blue pants and blue face masks were an attempt to do something different not go retro.

What ever happened to these????

colts_bluepants1995.jpg

They look great

I'll make you a deal Bogie. SW1 will sign your blue pants petition if you sign my petition to ban & burn the Pittsburgh Steelers throw back bumble bee jerseys. 

I wouldn't mind the facemasks back

I like blue & red face masks too Nobody. 

I think they could play in their underwear if they get to the Super Bowl....and WIN.   :woah:  :yahoo:

lombardi-trophyjpg-f25c0367115bbb2d.jpg

Good idea except in a football fumble pileup Brent. Hey, that's not the gameball...Ah hem...Ouch! Anybody got an ice? Just kidding! 

the Colts regular unis would be "retro" since they have worn that style since their Baltimore days right down to the gray face masks. The blue pants and blue face masks were an attempt to do something different not go retro.

That's not the definition of the ter,

If they wore them in the past....GoC....are they are retro....The Cubs are going through a century celebrating where they're wearing uniforms from reach decade of their existence.

They are all retro uniforms..and lets be honest.. they are all bad...