Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brazil just got cut (merge)

BlueShoe

Actually have 7; Colt's waived Brazil and signed Aaron Burks, UFA

we have more than 7 on roster what he was saying is that the six we are most likely to keep are wayne, nicks, hilton, moncrief, rogers, and whalen and that is the order they will be on depth chart as I think moncrief is better than rogers already.

we have more than 7 on roster what he was saying is that the six we are most likely to keep are wayne, nicks, hilton, moncrief, rogers, and whalen and that is the order they will be on depth chart as I think moncrief is better than rogers already.

chuckle

Obviously you have Nothing to base your he`s better, but... i`d take Rogers over Reggie... because what matters is how can they contribute come Playoff time and Rogers, with superior size, speed, athleticism should have more to give than ol' Reg by then.

Did ya know Ol' Reg had the exact same (6.9%) drop rate as D Avery had last season. haha! Fleener 2.9%. :highfive:

HMMMM...we suddenly got an injury or two (Wayne and Nicks....) thinner.  :)

I hope Reggie can really come back, and Rogers can shine...oh and that TY fella.  There is Moncrief and an exciting waterbug named Tony Washington too.

Are you ready for some Colts football?   12 days away! :Wooo:  :pass:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo:  :coltslogo: !!!!

I really think Tony Washington and Eric Thomas are the ones to really keep an eye on here though I do like what Greg Moore brings, He looks tough to bring down and does have speed to boot, I do wish Brazill could have cleaned up his act though, Hope he does and catches on somewhere come next year, Somebody will give him a shot, He is to young and flashed talent while here

Just saw TY post a pic of him and Brazil walking out the tunnel together on Twitter and captioned it "I LOVE YOU, YOU KNOW WHAT WE SAY, WE RIDE TOGETHER WE DIE TOGETHER BAD BOYS 4 LIFE"

He must be on the good good too. :)

I think we will keep 6 recievers on roster...

I would assume Wayne, Nicks, Hilton, Rogers, Moncrief, Whalen.

They probably fear that sending Whalen or someone else to practice squad that another team will pick them up. One or 2 will be special teams and I have heard that they may play Moncrief as kick return man we will see.

53 man roster still going to be tough!!

I think we will keep 6 recievers on roster...

I would assume Wayne, Nicks, Hilton, Rogers, Moncrief, Whalen.

They probably fear that sending Whalen or someone else to practice squad that another team will pick them up. One or 2 will be special teams and I have heard that they may play Moncrief as kick return man we will see.

53 man roster still going to be tough!!

Agree I think we keep 6