Colts Vs. Jaguars Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What level did you play receiver at? High school? College?

I played for my junior and senior year of high school. Played in cegep (Quebec thing), and I played all through university at McGill University. So I went up to the University level (or Canadian college), tried out for the CFL combine, but no one signed me, so I called it quits for football as a player. Now, I'm a wide receivers coach for the McGill Redmen... too bad our record is 0-9 (we play 9 games :( ).

I played for my junior and senior year of high school. Played in cegep (Quebec thing), and I played all through university at McGill University. So I went up to the University level (or Canadian college), tried out for the CFL combine, but no one signed me, so I called it quits for football as a player. Now, I'm a wide receivers coach for the McGill Redmen... too bad our record is 0-9 (we play 9 games :( ).

Nice, you really know your football. What do you think of the CFL game?

I played center in HS and then moved to TE my senior year. Played TE at Div.II University of Indianapolis. I was a blocking TE though...so no receiving experience here hehe.

Nice, you really know your football. What do you think of the CFL game?

I absolutely love the CFL. Although I am a bigger NFL fan, CFL always produces exciting games, and the game is never over until the final horn sounds. Theirs 3 downs and the play clock stops after every play, meaning a ton of possesions, and a lot of comebacks. Exciting exciting league, and rules, but NFL and the Colts are my love!

I absolutely love the CFL. Although I am a bigger NFL fan, CFL always produces exciting games, and the game is never over until the final horn sounds. Theirs 3 downs and the play clock stops after every play, meaning a ton of possesions, and a lot of comebacks. Exciting exciting league, and rules, but NFL and the Colts are my love!

I'm not a fan of the CFL. I don't like how the slot receivers run before the play starts, I don't like the 3 downs, I'm just not a CFL fan

I'm not a fan of the CFL. I don't like how the slot receivers run before the play starts, I don't like the 3 downs, I'm just not a CFL fan

I played slotback... :angry: lol

I understand, I know a lot of CFL fans that hate the NFL... I guess it's just what your used to. It's a fast paced game the CFL, and I find it hard to follow sometimes. I can understand how people don't like it...