Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts DBs 2013-2014 Highlights

HtownColt

Here is a video I put together of the Colts DBs highlights its roughly 7 minutes, got tired and left out the Bengals and @Titans game(hopefully it wasn't no huge highlights in that game I should have gotten) hard to find any highlights vs Pats. Well enjoy. straight highlights no pointless music.

Here is a video I put together of the Colts DBs highlights its roughly 7 minutes, got tired and left out the Bengals and @Titans game(hopefully it wasn't no huge highlights in that game I should have gotten) hard to find any highlights vs Pats. Well enjoy. straight highlights no pointless music.

7 min thanks!

Darius Butler is great when he can kind of roam in the nickel package, I think that is where he is at his best.  He might even be the best playmaker we have in the secondary (not a bash on Vontae).

Second, I would like to see more on Howell after remembering him in the 49ers game, I remember liking him a lot when he was in there and I'm wondering with the small sample size if the majority of us are just forgetting about how much promise he did show.

Man, Vontae is a beast when he's on. Just tell the guy we are playing Brady every week, and we should be good. 

After watching, I kinda miss Bethea. You can tell what tape San Fran was watching when they went after him. 

Toler knock off the stupid crazy fingers, it's dumb and you are just going to get hurt after a few games anyways. 

Butler! What a good find!!! He's the #1 if not top 3 slot corner in the NFL. 

If Landry ever wraps up and tackles people and stops going for the home run hit, he will be a great safety. 

The sad thing is, not only was this a highlight film (great job btw HTown)...... but this also summed up our season: Inconsistent

3 picks in the titans game yet we were only winning 15-14 or something like that. It was a 1 point game

Denver game we're up 33-14 and I think we only picked Peyton off once by that point in the game

I hope we can be more consistent this year. Offense has the talent be a team that drops 30+ every week if we come in & play like we got some sense

Think I'm going to start working on a WR/TE one over the weekend and a Jerell Freeman one(but he would take a while, he made so many plays while I was doing the DB one it was ridiculous)

Think I'm going to start working on a WR/TE one over the weekend and a Jerell Freeman one(but he would take a while, he made so many plays while I was doing the DB one it was ridiculous)

a jerrel freeman one is a most

Notice the lack of plays by Toler. Even in the games he was healthy. But Darius Butler is so underrated. Can't wait to see what the secondary looks like when we add our new safety.

oh I could have added more Toler plays, or Davis, and Butler plays for that matter, but I didn't want to add multiple simple pass defensed plays and 1-2 yard stops to a "highlight tape" cause Toler was very active in the run game and tight coverage that forced overthrows by Wilson to Rice and Baldwin and Manning to Decker multiple times and Kaepernick to Boldin toward the sideline and Toler actually picked one off a go route up the right sideline but was out of bounds vs Kaep.

But I wouldn't consider those worthy of a highlight film play even though it was great coverage