Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Heard Colts at Broncos is Sunday Night football opener

chad72

No additional info to add here Chad other than to say that this will be a good test for both squads to kick the tires & see where we measure up against another elite team. Let the fireworks begin. I wanna see what INDY's defense does against Denver's typically solid offensive line. 

I also wanna see how well RB Montee Ball performs in pass protection now that Knowshon Moreno is in Miami & for us how well TR runs & blocks in pass protection too. 

I expect great things from Ballard & Bradshaw too & I have set my bar for them both pretty high. 

Please bring the pain like last time.

I'm glad a healthy Colts team can take the field against a healthy Broncos team. It will be a dogfight and Peyton is NOT putting up 7 TDs on us like he did vs the Ravens in last year's season opener.

im still wondering why do you have the saints pick 6 as your sig?

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Bogie just happens to be a Saints fan.

Bogie is a good guy & I like having fans on here with a different #1 squad than INDY because they tend to have a fresh not homer mentality on the Colts overall. Besides, the Saints are a competitive squad with a smart HC & it's not like Bogie's rooting for the Browns or the Cowboys right? Bogie has good taste & he's 1 sharp cat. 

When fans like Bogie talk about what they see as a weakness on the Blue Horseshoe I listen man. JMO. Plus, he has a great ear for music, but that's another story for another topic. LOL! 

FWIW, Hakeem Nicks absolutely ate Aqib Talib's lunch in their 2012 meeting.

Seeing Nicks overcome all those holds/PI calls done by Talib does make a person lick their chops for multiple TDs doesn't it? Nice highlight reel BTW Dustin.  :thmup:  Nicks is gonna set the NFL on fire this season. Burn Baby Burn...

Please bring the pain like last time.

lol for some reason we often own the Donks.

And Robert Mathis will be in peak physical condition week 1 and.......yeah.

I expect us to play well. The SB loser does not always play well in openers though.

Guess we'll see......;)

We get our Bye week in week 9- Nice!

We face the Patriots the following week- Good we see how good we really are. 

And best of all INDY gets to stomp Dallas in week 15. Spectacular! 

I love the toughness our our schedule early on & 5 prime time games this year. The Colts are getting respect by the league now. 

he shuts down graham...and now he's a true lock down???...he also got burnt by gordon...made a fool out of by smith..and can't handle t.y. he's good but i think he's a tad bit overrated...

Was being sarcastic

I've never been to Indy before. I've seen Colts vs. Jets during the SB season in NY (Peyton 4th quarter comeback), SB vs. Saints in Miami, and Colts vs. Jets in NY 2 years ago when Sanchez/Tebow crushed us after we beat the Packers at home. I plan on flying out to Cincinnati and staying with my cousins (Bengals fans) then driving to Indy for the Colts/Bengals home game in October. Absolutely cannot wait to see the stadium and finally cheer for the home team with all you guys.

I know most of you guys like prime time games.  But I hate them because I can't really afford to lose sleep to watch them.  So at best I can only watch until about half time.  

Then you have to deal with the games that might not be on here because of da Bears.  I have to wonder how many games I'll actually be able to see this year.  

I've never been to Indy before. I've seen Colts vs. Jets during the SB season in NY (Peyton 4th quarter comeback), SB vs. Saints in Miami, and Colts vs. Jets in NY 2 years ago when Sanchez/Tebow crushed us after we beat the Packers at home. I plan on flying out to Cincinnati and staying with my cousins (Bengals fans) then driving to Indy for the Colts/Bengals home game in October. Absolutely cannot wait to see the stadium and finally cheer for the home team with all you guys.

Indy in October is beautiful. I hope you enjoy your trip out here... and for a big victory.

Not sure I really like Demarcus Ware matched up on Castonzo. Cherilus handled Von Miller thoroughly last time,  but it's Ware I'm worried about. It'll also be interesting to see the Broncos without Eric Decker. I figure we'll put Davis on Damaryius again. If we get Lamarcus Joyner in the draft, have him in the slot against Welker. Freeman drops in coverage on Julius Thomas? And Ball isn't explosive enough to really break big runs so Jones and Chapman should handle him.

I like how we match up on them defensively. Its offensively I'm worried about. I think this would be the time to break out the 2 TE system and then line up Knicks and Hilton. We also need to look at putting a double team on Ware, specifically if he lines up against Castonzo. But I'd say I feel more confident in us winning this meeting than I did the last one.