Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 04/22 "Earth Day - Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs

ENJOY TWODAYS "EARTH DAY" TWOSDAY TWOFER:

1.  What will you be doing today - or - this week as a sign of respect for "Earth Day"  - and - it's goals of "Reduce - Reuse - Recycle - Replenish - Repurpose"??

2.  What do you do on a regular basis to be a better steward of the earth the good Lord blessed us with ??

1.  I donated 10 trees to "Trees for the Future" project.

2.  I am a rabid recycler - recycling everything that I can possibly recycle - and - encouraging others to do the same.

I use energy-efficient CFL bulbs in my apartment.

I make it a point to reduce my use of electric energy - and - water on a daily basis.

I keep my the tires on my car properly inflated - which helps increase fuel mileage.

I started a recycling program in my apartment building to benefit the local humane society.

HAPPY EARTH DAY !!

1.  I donated 10 trees to "Trees for the Future" project.

2.  I am a rabid recycler - recycling everything that I can possibly recycle - and - encouraging others to do the same.

I use energy-efficient CFL bulbs in my apartment.

I make it a point to reduce my use of electric energy - and - water on a daily basis.

I keep my the tires on my car properly inflated - which helps increase fuel mileage.

I started a recycling program in my apartment building to benefit the local humane society.

HAPPY EARTH DAY !!

It's very admirable sb41 to see everything that you do to keep the world clean & hinder trash accumulation. Me? I try to recycle my garbage every week separating cardboard, glass, plastic, & aluminum from each other. I never litter & I'm trying to not leave any unnecessary lights or TV's on when I leave a room. It's not earth shattering or anything, but I am making a deliberate effort to not waste materials or electricity 1 step at a time. I also limit my car travel in order to perform the most errands at once in an attempt to conserve gas & pollute the environment less.