We have many safeties on our roster:

David Sims

Sergio Brown 

Colt Anderson

Delano Howell

Laron Landry

WE have a SS in Landry

We need a FS

David Sims a former eagle cut of the roster from then will probably be lucky to get practice squad.

Sergio Brown Will mainly be special teams but we can see him at camp won't get cut.

Delano Howell currently starts as an injury prone safety not promise

Colt will either be practice quad or 3rd string

Draft will be the main look but we could end up trading a late round pick for a solid safety from another team.

We have many safeties on our roster:

David Sims

Sergio Brown 

Colt Anderson

Delano Howell

Laron Landry

WE have a SS in Landry

We need a FS

David Sims a former eagle cut of the roster from then will probably be lucky to get practice squad.

Sergio Brown Will mainly be special teams but we can see him at camp won't get cut.

Delano Howell currently starts as an injury prone safety not promise

Colt will either be practice quad or 3rd string

Draft will be the main look but we could end up trading a late round pick for a solid safety from another team.

Can you really label Howell as "injury prone" He was pretty consistent and durable in college. I dont think the one injury should label him as "injury prone"

What does race have to do with his ability to play the position? (BTW im Black, no offense just though that was an ignorant comment)

I kind of hope he was poking fun. But there is a noticeable lack of any white CBs, I know they may tend to be a little less athletic but I have to wonder why that is.

What does race have to do with his ability to play the position? (BTW im Black, no offense just though that was an ignorant comment)

No, I'm serious. There hasn't been a white CB in the NFL since Jason Sehorn in 2003, as far as I can tell. And I can't recall the last time I saw one at D1 college level.

I think you're the one being ignorant but you're so scared by perceived racism that you won't admit the truth to yourself. The white CB is dead.

(Btw, I'm white and I don't play CB)

No, I'm serious. There hasn't been a white CB in the NFL since Jason Sehorn in 2003, as far as I can tell. And I can't recall the last time I saw one at D1 college level.

I think you're the one being ignorant but you're so scared by perceived racism that you won't admit the truth to yourself. The white CB is dead.

(Btw, I'm white and I don't play CB)

u wut m8 lol

ca2ea2006d468db741e690966c8246be.jpg?ito

I kind of hope he was poking fun. But there is a noticeable lack of any white CBs, I know they may tend to be a little less athletic but I have to wonder why that is.

I played Collegieatly for a Division 1AA program and believe it or not had several white teamates who were very athletic. As far as in the NFL tbh ive never noticed that there werent many white CB's.

I played Collegieatly for a Division 1AA program and believe it or not had several white teamates who were very athletic. As far as in the NFL tbh ive never noticed that there werent many white CB's.

I'm not saying white people aren't athletic enough to play CB rather that D1 colleges and NFL programs are extremely biased against white CBs for whatever reason. White kids in high school with pro potential are smart enough to know if they want to go to a good football college and possibly NFL they need to stay away from CB.

I may sound crazy but the statistics are on my side.

I'm not saying white people aren't athletic enough to play CB rather that D1 colleges and NFL programs are extremely biased against white CBs for whatever reason. White kids in high school with pro potential are smart enough to know if they want to go to a good football college and possibly NFL they need to stay away from CB.

I may sound crazy but the statistics are on my side.You brpught thji

I thought this thread was about our saftey's and you turn it down this road Really... If you need a to have to have a white  DB then ther is John Lynch one of the best at hitting right there with Ronnie Lott... This is pathetic !!! and though you say look at stastics but it appears deeper and that you  may need to look in the mirror at other issues like Race... and this is from a Hoosier who is a caucasian

I may sound crazy but the statistics are on my side.

This is a correct observation, it shouldn't be considered a race issue. However, I like to think that all of our players are White... And Blue.

I thought this thread was about our saftey's and you turn it down this road Really... If you need a to have to have a white DB then ther is John Lynch one of the best at hitting right there with Ronnie Lott... This is pathetic !!! and though you say look at stastics but it appears deeper and that you may need to look in the mirror at other issues like Race... and this is from a Hoosier who is a caucasian

John Lynch was a Safety not a CB.

Why are you so mad? I'm not making an outlandish claim here. I think it's a pretty obvious and accurate observation.

• and the title of the thread was Saftey..

I'm not mad just tired of race being involved in observations... I like to watch People for their talent Regardless of their Race / Color .

if their good I root for them.. if their bad i don't...  I don't stop to look at their color before I base my views..

Why does Race need to be involved Period........... just enjoy the game/sport

I wonder if a few of u that used the term "white" got any warning from the moderator's on here.....prolly not but I get dogged for using the word "black". Oh well they think they own the world,lifes biggest joke and the north beat the south! I call white racism,fair is fair.

Bro, I can't tell if you're serious or if you entire account is satire. 

Can you really label Howell as "injury prone" He was pretty consistent and durable in college. I dont think the one injury should label him as "injury prone"

As a longtime Stanford fan I can share that Howell was often hurt in college.   I know the stats her say he played a high percentage of games,   but I think it's pretty misleading.     He might start a game, and then quickly come out.

Howell sacrifices his body to play at a high level.   Admirable, but it leads to lots and lots of injuries.   I'm not sure he'll hold up at all over a 16-game schedule.    I hope he does,  but I wouldn't count on it.

• and the title of the thread was Saftey..

I'm not mad just tired of race being involved in observations... I like to watch People for their talent Regardless of their Race / Color .

if their good I root for them.. if their bad i don't... I don't stop to look at their color before I base my views..

Why does Race need to be involved Period........... just enjoy the game/sport</p>

The NFL has had 1 starting (1 period, as far as I know) white CB in 11+ years. I couldn't care less about the color of a players skin, but it seems the NFL does when it pertains to CB.

As a longtime Stanford fan I can share that Howell was often hurt in college.   I know the stats her say he played a high percentage of games,   but I think it's pretty misleading.     He might start a game, and then quickly come out.

Howell sacrifices his body to play at a high level.   Admirable, but it leads to lots and lots of injuries.   I'm not sure he'll hold up at all over a 16-game schedule.    I hope he does,  but I wouldn't count on it.

Sounds a bit like Bob Sanders, He played with Reckless Abandon and sacrificed his body every play. Hopefully he proves to be durable this season whether he starts or is backing up.

The only thing I could find about howell being injured in college was that he missed 3 games his senior year due to a hand injury. Can you provide any further details about him having injury issues?

The only thing I could find about howell being injured in college was that he missed 3 games his senior year due to a hand injury. Can you provide any further details about him having injury issues?

Not sure what kind of details you want?   The type of injuries?    I'd be going by memory and I'm sure I'd be off.

The one I do remember is a hand injury.   I don't recall if it was a thumb, or wrist, but Howell played with a hand that was wrapped heavily.    Almost looked like a club.  

Like I said in another post, the Colts stats show that Howell only missed 3 games.   I don't know if that's right, but I'd say that if it is,  he played in a number of games every year where he was much less than 100 percent and couldn't play much.   So, while he may have started,  eventually he'd have to come out.

He's a 100% player....   but his body would often break down...     sorry I don't have more details.   If I find some, I'll pass them along.

Not sure what kind of details you want?   The type of injuries?    I'd be going by memory and I'm sure I'd be off.

The one I do remember is a hand injury.   I don't recall if it was a thumb, or wrist, but Howell played with a hand that was wrapped heavily.    Almost looked like a club.  

Like I said in another post, the Colts stats show that Howell only missed 3 games.   I don't know if that's right, but I'd say that if it is,  he played in a number of games every year where he was much less than 100 percent and couldn't play much.   So, while he may have started,  eventually he'd have to come out.

He's a 100% player....   but his body would often break down...     sorry I don't have more details.   If I find some, I'll pass them along.

OK, ya. The injury you describe there must have been the one that happened his senior year. In every season that he played S(3)he was the 2nd leading tackler on the team so I don't see how he could have missed a lot of time. I understand he could have played through some dings etc but didn't know if you have specific details about other injuries or not.

Absolutely nothing.....it's just pure coincidence that every single CB in the NFL is black and a prime example of the NFL holding the white man down.