DE MARCUS SMITH
LOUISVILLE

CB DONTAE JOHNSON
NORTH CAROLINA STATE

ILB PRESTON BROWN
 LOUISVILLE

OG JOHN URSCHEL
 PENN STATE

NB: I would've preferred to take Michael Schofield, OG from Michigan and sort of push everyone down ( meaning Urschel would be a FA pick-up.)

Discuss.

Two snaps up in a circle.

Love Bucannon at 59 Ithink he is very underrated on this board and will make an immediate impact. I just hope he is there same goes for Smith at 90. Dontae Johnson at 166 would be the steal of the draft. He is good with a lot of upside can play press corner or FS. This is by far my favorite mock. Has two of my favorite prospects on the back end.

The only thing that would make it better would be Tyler Starr but you can't have everyone.That kid will make some noise where ever he goes.

I would love for Grigs to get us an extra pick or two between 75-160.

If Marcus Smith is available at 90, the draft will be a success.  Buchannon is OK, but I have two observations.  In the USC game, he completely whiffed on QB Mariota, who then ran 40 yards into the end zone.  Yeah, it was just one play but one you remember.  A more serious criticism is his head hunting style.  At least once a game, he launches himself into a ball carrier, usually when the guy is already in the grasp, and Deone lays his shoulder into the helmet.  He'll do that about once in the NFL.