Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Made a graph that shows how many players the Colts have shown interest in at each position

A lot of receivers wonder if were looking for depth or thinking about trading a receiver or 2 for late rd picks . Any good receiver would just get robbed from the PS doesn't make a lot a sense with so few picks .   

http://coltsauthority.com/2014-articles/colts-draft-prospect-interest-tracker.html

You can click the links next to their names to see dates. Nicks was signed March 15th. Most of these guys were worked out afterwords.

No! Sometimes I just want to be told this stuff... ;)

I don't really care. The comment I quoted just made me a little curious. The front office is obviously just doing their due diligence on some guys who aren't all that well known. I think most of the private workouts are for guys who weren't at the Combine.

• 2 weeks later...

Two more linemen that we've visited with, per La Canfora: Josh Walker, G, Middle Tennessee State; Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, T, McGill. 

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/jason-la-canfora/24545872/nfl-draft-seven-sleepers-who-will-go-higher-than-projected

Those two perfectly fit the profile of our scouts turning over every rock to find a prospect.

A nobody OL from Soutwest, Northeast, State Tech A&M and a three-name french guy who started playing football later in life from north of the border.

How very, very Grigson of us................

Those two perfectly fit the profile of our scouts turning over every rock to find a prospect.

A nobody OL from Soutwest, Northeast, State Tech A&M and a three-name french guy who started playing football later in life from north of the border.

How very, very Grigson of us................

I thought the same thing.

Middle Tennessee State sounded familiar to me, though. Erik Walden went there.

Does anyone know if we also brought Jimmy Ward in for a private workout/visit? Or was it only a pro day workout?

Very hard to know for sure. 

Says we had a "visit" with him, but whether that's a private visit or a workout or what, is unclear.