Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If you had to guess...

Slick_Rick

The NFL's Top 100 List just reminds me that Sept. is still a long way off & player ranking shows lose my attention very quickly. Most of my predictions are wrong anyway so I try to avoid this exercise completely. It's a popularity contest just like the ProBowl.  

The NFL's Top 100 List just reminds me that Sept. is still a long way off & player ranking shows lose my attention very quickly. Most of my predictions are wrong anyway so I try to avoid this exercise completely. It's a popularity contest just like the ProBowl.  

LIKE !!!!!  Lol out of those dreaded things ,but im with you Brother they mean absolutely nothing ,its just someone elses opinion.

LIKE !!!!!  Lol out of those dreaded things ,but im with you Brother they mean absolutely nothing ,its just someone elses opinion.

I wish I could host a NFL show & have my friends on it. It would be short-lived & not last long, but it would make one heck of an impression. I'm a straight shooter & so are my friends. Plus, you can read my face like a book meaning if I think something is nonsense everybody can see that fact crystal clear. 

There is some serious over inflation of some of our players ability by a lot of you guys.

Andrew will probably crack the teens. I could see Mathis falling anywhere from 5 to 20. Wayne was hurt more than half the year so he doesn't make it. TY could MAYBE sneak in at the bottom. Vontae should be on there but probably won't because he doesn't have flashy interception numbers.

Jerrell Freeman is an average LB, and you guys severely overrate him. Redding is a pretty good run stopper and I'm glad we have him, but he is not a top 100 player....probably not even a starter next year. Castonzo? There's going to be 3 LTs on the list and some of you think he'll make it? Cherilus? If a RT makes this list I'll give anyone that said his name $20...and it won't be him anyway. Vinatieri????  :lol: