Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 04/11

sb41champs

The draft, the camps the regular schedule release is last.  

Draft is the big one because you find out who's gonna be on this team.  

Camps we might be able to find out who's playing well and who's not.  

Schedule. . . we know who we are playing and I think we even know where we are playing.  It's just a matter of when.  Not as much analysis that you can do on that.

"Which ONE of the remaining NFL off-season activities are you most looking forward to:" That's okay, RIL. SW1 doesn't always follow directions either. No harm done. It's all good.  :thmup:

I've told you many times SW1 - Stay between the lines!  Now go to the corner and stand in the circle or was it stand in the circle and p** in the corner.  Ahh heck I give up!  To all have a good one!

I've told you many times SW1 - Stay between the lines!  Now go to the corner and stand in the circle or was it stand in the circle and p** in the corner.  Ahh heck I give up!  To all have a good one!

:lol: Good one 100GFB! What was that again? Stay between the lines or keep the car on the road between the fence posts & telephone poles? I forget.  :dunno: Just Kidding! 

I once had a history teacher ask what year was the War Of 1812 fought? on a test for 5 free extra credit points & some students left that section blank. Future leaders of the world? God help us all...

Some people put in some strange years too. 1945, 1953, 1968, 1492, & my personal favorite 1776...SMH. You are given the actual answer in the question & still mess it up? Really? 

I'd like to make it up to two games this year.

Cool. I expect a full report of your 2 game analysis BTW. It's like chewing gum in class. You'd better bring enough for everybody man.

If we can't be there with you, transport us inside LOS through your enthralling words. That's an order! I kid; I kid.  ;)

Cool. I expect a full report of your 2 game analysis BTW. It's like chewing gum in class. You'd better bring enough for everybody man.

If we can't be there with you, transport us inside LOS through your enthralling words. That's an order! I kid; I kid.  ;)

That's it I'm not playing anymore and give me back my mental blocks and I'm going home.

That's it I'm not playing anymore and give me back my mental blocks and I'm going home.

Alright, I know I play rough sometimes. My bad. What's it gonna take to smooth over this impasse between us? A few presents? A preferred beverage? Some shiny new blocks that glow in the dark?  haha

Alright, I know I play rough sometimes. My bad. What's it gonna take to smooth over this impasse between us? A few presents? A preferred beverage? Some shiny new blocks that glow in the dark?  haha

Ah can I stay over tonight?  My parents changed the locks again and I can't get in!

Ah can I stay over tonight?  My parents changed the locks again and I can't get in!

Sure, I can either send over my private lear jet [i wish] or I know a demolition expert in CA that owes me a favor. Should I make the call? He is a magician with C4, but your parents will need to buy a new door though. 

Nothing says "Mom dad look who's back to spread more joy & oh yeah, the front door got a free new renovation with a breezy new entry way that will the envy of the whole neighborhood."  :lol:

I could go the logical route & call a locks smith for you, but where's the fun it that? I agree waking the whole neighborhood up sounds much more entertaining. Just Kidding! 

Let's wait until your parents leave the house in the morning & call them up at work about an unforgettable surprise once they return home. I'm confident that they will be speechless once they see it. Precious memories isn't that what mothers always long for anyway?