Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Report: Colts in talks for Alex Mack (mega-merge)

vitoaf27

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where does this say the colts are one of the teams?

Twitter works funny--when somebody "retweets" somebody else, they make their comments at the beginning of the tweet. Essentially the conversation was like this:

Ian Rapoport: What’s going on with Browns center Alex Mack? I’m told 4 teams have been in contact on varying levels. Waiting for the frenzy to die down

Twitter user: Are the Colts on those teams?

Ian Rapoport: On Alex Mack? Yes. Ravens, too.

Twitter works funny--when somebody "retweets" somebody else, they make their comments at the beginning of the tweet. Essentially the conversation was like this:

Ian Rapoport: What’s going on with Browns center Alex Mack? I’m told 4 teams have been in contact on varying levels. Waiting for the frenzy to die down

Twitter user: Are the Colts on those teams?

Ian Rapoport: On Alex Mack? Yes. Ravens, too.

Thanks, im not a big twitter guy

Another Browns player? OK, I know Mack is a premier C but why are we getting all these Browns players? First Richardson, that's worked out great so far....then Jackson who I'm still not sold on....and now Mack.

Let's trade for Josh Gordon while we're at it.

rotoworld.com

His agent said he can structure a deal that the browns cant match earlier in the week.

I'd like to know how that would be possible. I don't see how anybody could offer Mack a contract that the Browns couldn't match. It makes no sense.

Another Browns player? OK, I know Mack is a premier C but why are we getting all these Browns players? First Richardson, that's worked out great so far....then Jackson who I'm still not sold on....and now Mack.

Because they were a garbage team that perenially collected early first rounders?

And we're going to keep picking up Browns players, until you're happy about it...........   :)