Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Falcons Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why we don't run the ball more. Painter has proven that he can't do squat in the NFL so why do we continue to let him make all of these terrible passes all game. They obviously had no faith in him by bringing in Collns to start the season. It's baffling that's for sure...

*Edit* They finally benched him...let's see what Orlovsky can do.

Edited by Truebluefan85

It's kind of weird. I have been listening to the Falcons radio broadcast, and for the past fifteen minutes or so they have not been paying any attention to the game and have been discussing the future of the Colts. Whether Manning will come back, whether or not to draft Luck if they get the first pick, how they will rebound from this season, what coaches go and stay, what happens when Irsay steps down and his daughters take over, etc., etc. Kind of weird to hear this discussion coming from the Falcons' radio announcers.

It's kind of weird. I have been listening to the Falcons radio broadcast, and for the past fifteen minutes or so they have not been paying any attention to the game and have been discussing the future of the Colts. Whether Manning will come back, whether or not to draft Luck if they get the first pick, how they will rebound from this season, what coaches go and stay, what happens when Irsay steps down and his daughters take over, etc., etc. Kind of weird to hear this discussion coming from the Falcons' radio announcers.

Just goes to show you how much this game didn't matter after the Falcons went up big