Dream mock offseason

Priority Resigning:

Vontae Davis, CB

Antoine Bethea, S

Pat McAfee, P

Donald Brown, RB

Free agent signings:

Alex Mack, C or  Evan Dietrich-Smith, C

Roger Saffold, T/G (he was a tackle that transitioned to guard last year and played very well, very versatile) or Geoff Schwartz, or Jon Asamoah, G (one or both of these guys will leave KC, id prefer Schwartz, but Asamoah is young and should be cheap) in that order

Andre Roberts, WR (no harm in giving him a deal similar to DHB)

Rashad Jennings, RB (last resort if we do not keep Brown or Bradshaw and have no plans on drafting someone else)

Sam Shields, CB

Walter Thurmond, CB

Lamarr Houston, DE

Linval Joseph, DT

Draft:

RD 2- Allen Robinson, WR

RD 3- Shayne Skov, LB

RD 5- Kenneth Ladler, S

RD 6- Deandre Coleman, DT

RD 7- Zach Fulton, G

Let me know what you guys think

I dont get how people on this forum want Pagano and Grigson fired, we went 11-5 in our first two years with this regime after going 2-14. Most teams who go 2-14 dont do that, especially with the talent level and lack of veterans and returning players. people forget all the holes this team had until we went 2-14, it takes a good front office to change an organization around like that, and we underwent a major change. People are spoiled, we expect perfection, we should count ourselves lucky that were not a 8-8 team. Alot of that success falls as much on Pagano and Grigson as it does on Luck. 

I dont get how people on this forum want Pagano and Grigson fired, we went 11-5 in our first two years with this regime after going 2-14. Most teams who go 2-14 dont do that, especially with the talent level and lack of veterans and returning players. people forget all the holes this team had until we went 2-14, it takes a good front office to change an organization around like that, and we underwent a major change. People are spoiled, we expect perfection, we should count ourselves lucky that were not a 8-8 team. Alot of that success falls as much on Pagano and Grigson as it does on Luck.

I don't get why you pay those people any mind. They just want attention

bring joe montana out of retirement and give him a robotic arm, while marvin harrison comes back and punches grigson in the head then gets 2000 yards recieving with 30 td and we win the Super Bowl

thats about as realistic as what some people hope and dream might happen, example Pagano getting fired, sometimes i wonder if some people on here know anything about football

The Colts were a perrenial 10+ win team that had one bad year because they lost their QB. Plug-in new QB and they're a 10+ win team again. Grigson and Pagano inherited a good team that just needed a QB, and were fortunate enough to get one immediately.

The Colts were a perrenial 10+ win team that had one bad year because they lost their QB. Plug-in new QB and they're a 10+ win team again. Grigson and Pagano inherited a good team that just needed a QB, and were fortunate enough to get one immediately.

>2011 Colts

>Good team

Pick one.

Inherited? you serious?

Since we're dreaming.

Firing Pagano. Making Gruden or Nick Saban hc. Firing grigson. Cutting Richardson and Satele. Perfect offseason

you guys are stupid sometimes while I agree Pagano is too soft this team would never have been winning so quick if it wasn't for Grigson making all those moves happen the only move I didn't like was them giving up a first round pick to get T-Rich.

Inherited? you serious?

Which part would you like to dispute?

The Colts were a 10-6 playoff team in 2010. Lost Manning and went 2-14. Then Pagano/Grigson get hired, draft Luck, and it's back to 10+ wins. Are you insinuating that the Colts going from 10 wins to 2 wins in one season wasn't because of Manning's injury?

Since we're dreaming.

Firing Pagano. Making Gruden or Nick Saban hc. Firing grigson. Cutting Richardson and Satele. Perfect offseason

You need to seek treatment. Meth is a hellava drug that can make you spew ignorant statements on a public forum that makes everyone else just shake their heads in total disbelief.

The Colts were a 10-6 playoff team in 2010. Lost Manning and went 2-14. Then Pagano/Grigson get hired, draft Luck, and it's back to 10+ wins. Are you insinuating that the Colts going from 10 wins to 2 wins in one season wasn't because of Manning's injury?

Are you intentionally ignoring that Grigson and staff replaced more then half of the roster from that 2011 fiasco? Cause it seems like it

I think you are wrong. FB people know exactly where we were at and the path we have been on.

One can be disappointed with Grigsons choices and $ values for his FA signings.

Based on results his choices, as a group, were a significant 1 year BUST. The guys with injury histories got injured and only Cherilus played well, but not as the highest paid RT in the game. He didn`t even make it as a backup in the Pro Bowl.

Coach made some questionable game time decisions and baffled MANY here on who he continued to play and some of his roster choices.

We were blown out a few times this season. And the deep fog some of you are in regarding the wuss schedule we had season 1 needing 9 4th Q comebacks to win 11 games against those LOSER Teams and going 6-0 in our Pitiful Division this year, and we really couldn`t run the ball, and were bad against the run.

We need another Big Roster turn, Not as bad as last year of course, to be a Solid team.

Grigsons neck should still be on the line, what have you done for me lately?. I`m happy with his last draft i will say.

Are you intentionally ignoring that Grigson and staff replaced more then half of the roster from that 2011 fiasco? Cause it seems like it

Exaggerate much? 15 players departed, most of whom were backups. 12 of these players went on to sign with other teams. Two of whom were Peyton Manning and Pierre Garcon. In fact, one could easily argue that, overall, the players who left for FA were better than those brought in.

The Colts were a 10-6 team that year because of peyton manning, without him that year we would have been .500 or below. The point is Pagano/Grigson didn't inherit a good team, they came to a team filled with holes that manning was able to cover up, then in the 2-14 year when we lost him and some other guys we sucked. So the new regime started over basically, we just got lucky and were able to draft a great qb, and also added a lot of good pieces. dont forget Grigson and pagano drafted Dwayne Allen and Vick Ballard in later rounds, both of whom showed potential before injury, he also drafted some unknown wr called TY Hilton. 

he also drafted some unknown wr called TY Hilton. 

Lol, TY Hilton was not an "unknown" receiver. He was drafted exactly where he was projected. In fact, some projections had him as a 2nd-rounder. If anything, he fell into Grigson's lap just like Luck did.

I'll take AgentOrange words on this. He's a Browns fan. If anyone knows a bad team when he sees it, it would be him

If you would like to talk about things not relevant to the conversation, the Browns 2013 Offense - led primarily by Brandon Weeden and Jason Campbell - only averaged 2.9 yards less per game than the Colts. And their D was much better. Just had trouble getting it into the endzone. That's how close you could be to a 4-12 season yourselves.

If you would like to talk about things not relevant to the conversation, the Browns 2013 Offense - led primarily by Brandon Weeden and Jason Campbell - only averaged 2.9 yards less per game than the Colts. And their D was much better. Just had trouble getting it into the endzone. That's how close you could be to a 4-12 season yourselves.

Yeah you guys were the kings of garbage time yards alright.

Exaggerate much? 15 players departed, most of whom were backups. 12 of these players went on to sign with other teams. Two of whom were Peyton Manning and Pierre Garcon. In fact, one could easily argue that, overall, the players who left for FA were better than those brought in.

Manning

Powers

Collie

Diem

Saturday

Brackett

Bullitt

Wheeler

Garcon

Dallas Clark

Addai

Thats 11 right there just from the 2011 starters that were replaced

You made the claim about their yards being "garbage time." Where's your citation?

My statement of facts is easily verifiable, and I will be glad to supply that information as soon as you support your claim.

I don't care enough about this to crunch numbers. I was just making a joke. But I'm probably still correct. And since you don't have a source to prove me wrong, I will assume I am right.

I don't care enough about this to crunch numbers. I was just making a joke. But I'm probably still correct. And since you don't have a source to prove me wrong, I will assume I am right.

So that you're aware, when you make a positive assertion, the onus is on you to support that assertion. Asking me to "prove you wrong" is logically fallacious.

As for our claims, you were completely wrong, and I was partially wrong.

The Browns averaged a whopping 14 more yards in the 2nd half than they did in the 1st, hardly padding their yards in "garbage time." As for points, they scored 4 more offensive points in the 1st half than the 2nd.

I was correct in that they led at halftime in 8 of their games (MIA, @BAL, MIN, CIN, BUF, DET, BAL, NE) and were tied at halftime in 2 others (CHI, NYJ).

Claim that they "were the kings of garbage time yards" thoroughly debunked.

Linky

So that you're aware, when you make a positive assertion, the onus is on you to support that assertion. Asking me to "prove you wrong" is logically fallacious.

As for our claims, you were completely wrong, and I was partially wrong.

The Browns averaged a whopping 14 more yards in the 2nd half than they did in the 1st, hardly padding their yards in "garbage time." I was correct in that they led at halftime in 8 of their games (MIA, @BAL, MIN, CIN, BUF, DET, @BAL, NE) and were tied at halftime in 2 others (CHI, NYJ).

Claim that they "were the kings of garbage time yards" thoroughly debunked.

Linky

So i was right. 

Wow!    You ARE new around here!

And apparently didn't follow the Colts all that closely until....   perhaps....   today?

The team Grigson inherited he completely tore down and rebuilt.    There's very few players on the 2010 that have made it to the 2012/13 teams.

There's no relationship between what the Colts are now, and what the Colts were before 2012.   

The uniforms are the same...    but otherwise...   it's almost night and day.....

Oh.....  and a belated welcome to the website!    Hope you enjoy it!    :thmup: