Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bob's Yahoo Pick'Em Challenge / Yahoo Pickem League now available (merge)

Coltman51

First of all I wish to thank all those who participated in the challenge this year and hope you enjoyed playing.   Some dropped off along the way, but that happens as life brings challenges and such into our lives. 

Second I apologize for not posting this a couple days sooner.  Have been putting in a lot of work hours this week,  also hiding in the corner sobbing from SheColt whipping my butt again this year.

Top ten results,  some forgot to pick during playoffs, but fewer games that wouldn't make a big difference.

Shecolt      169 points

Silent Hill   165

BrentMc11   165    ( our favorite, "I can't get into yahoo to pick"  player,   Had to manually add in a couple weeks for him

Bob (coltman)  161

Allyouneedisluck  161

Mac      159            Honorable mention for a Perfect week at the beginning of the year.

Suzie    159

All Luck   156

Gramz       154

Hungarian colt fan   151

Thanks again for participating,   now the loooooooooooooooooog wait till the season starts up again.

Bob

I also want to thank you for organizing this challenge.  Participating in challenges like your's and Andy's makes all the games more fun for me to watch.

I may just retire though and not play next year so that I can go out on top. :drama:

Good idea, because I'm going to not make silly picks like NYG over DEN like I did this year :)

Well, that was silly considering that Peyton and the Colts always came out on top of Eli and the Giants. ;)

Good luck next year!

In the beginning i tried to pick a lot of upset picks, then I decided to just got with my football instinct. lol

Thanks, and if you come back you too :)

I also want to thank you for organizing this challenge.  Participating in challenges like your's and Andy's makes all the games more fun for me to watch.

I may just retire though and not play next year so that I can go out on top. :drama:

You'll be back..even if you have to send your picks in via telegraph in Morse code...you'll be back..

• 2 months later...

To all my friends here,  the Draft is almost here for Football.   It has been a long off season I think for us all.   As soon as Yahoo Sports gets up and running for the new season I will let everyone know and resend invites or whatever needed.   Have a few months to work with Brent so he can log in all season this year,   just kidding buddy.  

Bob

To all my friends here,  the Draft is almost here for Football.   It has been a long off season I think for us all.   As soon as Yahoo Sports gets up and running for the new season I will let everyone know and resend invites or whatever needed.   Have a few months to work with Brent so he can log in all season this year,   just kidding buddy.  

Bob

I see how you are now :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bob

Even though I haven't decided if I will play this year, I really appreciate your willingness to do this again.

I'm going to play 2 teams this year..one i'm picking the winners, the other all losers (WITHOUT LEAVING BLANK)..with my luck, my losers team will beat my winners team..lol

I have often considered doing it this way also my friend.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to play 2 teams this year..one i'm picking the winners, the other all losers (WITHOUT LEAVING BLANK)..with my luck, my losers team will beat my winners team..lol

:thinking:      Maybe, I am missing something here because it seems like the same thing to me.

If you pick the winners, then you have also by default picked the losers.

And, if you picked the losers; then you have also by default picked the winners.

So, what am I missing?

:thinking:      Maybe, I am missing something here because it seems like the same thing to me.

If you pick the winners, then you have also by default picked the losers.

And, if you picked the losers; then you have also by default picked the winners.

So, what am I missing?

WOW,  that is very philosophical and mind staggering,  will have me thinking all night,  or until I have enough drinks to forget, lol

WOW,  that is very philosophical and mind staggering,  will have me thinking all night,  or until I have enough drinks to forget, lol

haha  You probably aren't the first guy and probably won't be the last guy who has felt the need to drink me away.

But, I still maintain that picking the losers is the same as picking the winners.  :neener:

haha  You probably aren't the first guy and probably won't be the last guy who has felt the need to drink me away.

But, I still maintain that picking the losers is the same as picking the winners.  :neener:

don't think I would ever feel the need to drink you away.   Have a super weekend

OK....the Yahoo challenged BrentMc is laughing out loud!!!

don't think I would ever feel the need to drink you away.   Have a super weekend

I know.  You've always been exceptionally kind to me.

And, I was just teasing ya.  Sorry, couldn't help myself. 

Sometimes, the ornery side of me just comes out.  :GoodBad:

• 1 month later...

First of all I wish to thank all those who participated in the challenge this year and hope you enjoyed playing.   Some dropped off along the way, but that happens as life brings challenges and such into our lives. .......

The season is not that far away, Can't believe this isn't available by yahoo yet.

Last year, my dear friend Coltman51 ran the pick'em contest for our league in yahoo. I just saw that sign-ups have begun. I know Coltman wants to run this again, so when he creates a league, it will be time to join...

All I ask is a favor for the league..please set it up as a private league, so that its only us Forum members playing, and you can email us the password, so that it remains among our family.

Please let me and everyone know when we can join...can't wait to play again this year..

Thank you my good friend for the message and heads up.  You would think Yahoo would have notified me since I had the league last year.  No accounting for taste I guess.  League is set up and ready to go.  Come one , come all.   It is set up as a private league as requested,   it was last year as well.   Information,  just go to Yahoo Sports and click into the Pro Football Pick 'Em League.   Click onto Join a League. 

Info needed:

Group ID is    1803

Password is      smart

League name is Bob's Challenge

I know someone here had a survival league through Yahoo as well last year.  If they don't get it going again,  I will have one or get one going as well.

Sundays are about to get fun again.

Woo Hoo, Yahoo has activated the game for this year and we are set to go. You would think Yahoo would have notified me since I had the league last year.  No accounting for taste I guess.  League is set up and ready to go.  Come one , come all.   It is set up as a private league as requested,   it was last year as well.   Information,  just go to Yahoo Sports and click into the Pro Football Pick 'Em League.   Click onto Join a League. Hope to see one and all join in the fun,  if anyone ( not mentioning any names Brent) need some help getting in,  just sent me and email here.

Info needed:

Group ID is    1803

Password is      smart

I know someone here had a survival league through Yahoo as well last year.  If they don't get it going again,  I will have one or get one going as well.

Let the games begin.    I have set up a league for Survival if others are interested,

Bob

Thank you my good friend for the message and heads up.  You would think Yahoo would have notified me since I had the league last year.  No accounting for taste I guess.  League is set up and ready to go.  Come one , come all.   It is set up as a private league as requested,   it was last year as well.   Information,  just go to Yahoo Sports and click into the Pro Football Pick 'Em League.   Click onto Join a League. 

Info needed:

Group ID is    1803

Password is      smart

I joined as The HIltonators

Glad to see you my friend,  hope everyone else hops on board again as well,   

Possibly the moderators can merge this and my other thread so we don't get confused or lose anyone,  I will send a note to Nadine our friend.

Information for the Yahoo Survival League

name of League      Another Bites the dust

Group ID# that is needed to join        911

password is           challenge

Lots of fun and luck to all 

Glad to see you my friend,  hope everyone else hops on board again as well,   

Possibly the moderators can merge this and my other thread so we don't get confused or lose anyone,  I will send a note to Nadine our friend.

Information for the Yahoo Survival League

name of League      Another Bites the dust

Group ID# that is needed to join        911

password is           challenge

Lots of fun and luck to all 

I just signed up again also.  :applause:   Are you ready for some Football :td:

• 3 weeks later...