Photo

Colts 2014 Schedule

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Johnny Bui

Johnny Bui
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:01 PM

I know its early for this, but we have a very tough schedule next season.

http://www.fbschedul...ll-schedule.php

Thoughts?

I'll be going to my second colts game @ MetLife Stadium Colts vs Giants.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Mustang_Nut2011

Mustang_Nut2011
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:23 PM

I agree it is going to be tough. I am going to my first home game this year, not sure which one yet. It is between the Ravens or Redskins.

#3 ColtsBTM12

ColtsBTM12
  • 567 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

Along with our division games,we play the AFC North, NFC East, and the Broncos and Patriots because they won their divisions like we did. 

KEEP BUILDING THE MONSTER

#4 corgi

corgi
  • 2581 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

If the Colts are as good as we think they will be, it doesn't matter who they play or where they play them. That said the team needs to show up every week.

#5 chad72

chad72
  • 9265 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

If the Colts are as good as we think they will be, it doesn't matter who they play or where they play them. That said the team needs to show up every week.

If we need a bye and a top 2 seeding, we need to start winning more road games, period, outside and of course inside the division (goes without saying).

Unlike a Peyton led offense, this offense is not predicated on high level of rhythm, so rust most likely will not be a factor for this offense, IMO and thus our home field advantage will truly be one, just my two cents.

#6 sfergson727

sfergson727
  • 1542 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

14-2

Just like my Daddy used to say..............................

#7 ColtsBTM12

ColtsBTM12
  • 567 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

Agreed. We played arguably the two best divisions in football this year against the NFC West and AFC West and we beat the best teams in each of those divisions. We proved we can beat anybody as long as the right Colts team shows up.

KEEP BUILDING THE MONSTER

#8 a06cc

a06cc
  • 765 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

I like our chance next season with guys returning from injury. Plus we'll have our Oline fixed

#9 Fx Stryker

Fx Stryker
  • 5658 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:25 PM

Can't wait to play the Pats. Finally seems they have a road game against a good opponent.

#10 Horse Shoe Heaven

Horse Shoe Heaven
  • 1837 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

10-6

#11 Hirst1000

Hirst1000
  • 752 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

Absolutely no point making predictions when we dont know the roster, though there is no game we cant win.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      23 Sep
    ruksak

Many years ago I had a friend named "Caw". It was sad to witness, but he went completely insane. Apparently he was convinced that crows were talking to him.

View All Updates