Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat McAfee accidentally tweets photo of Andrew Luck. [Merge]

Smonroe

They have it.  I've been in a WNBA lockerroom before right after a game and I am a guy.  Same lockerroom polices for NBA as well as the WNBA. 

That's not true. The WNBA locker room policy is different from the NBA and NFL. In the WNBA the locker room is open after the game. The media comes in and does interviews. The media THEN LEAVES and the locker room is closed to give players privacy. In the NBA and NFL once the locker room is open to the media, that's it.

This unfair policy also extends to many major colleges. USC has an open locker room policy and media members access the USC locker room while players as young as 18 (and non professional) are undressing. In Miami, the Hurricanes recently changed their locker room policy after players complained that fellow women University students were gaining locker room accesses while they were changing, making it difficult for the players on campus. (Go ahead and google it.)

People who site the WNBA policy to justify what goes on in other sports are wrong. PERIOD.

OMG, oh please, please please....let me never, ever see a WNBA locker room pic. That would probably be just too horrific for words.

You don't have to worry. The locker room policy is NOT the same. The person who told you that was not being fully truthful using this example as a comparison to covering men's sports.

Thankfully for Andrew (and Pat) there was a guy standing in PERFECT position on his phone blocking what's important, lol.

Nothing was shown, but it was close one.

The "guy" is a buddy of mine. I emailed him the picture last night to let him know Boomstick has made him an internet sensation.  :yay: