Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat McAfee accidentally tweets photo of Andrew Luck. [Merge]

Smonroe

I enjoy his response after realizing his mistake.

Oh boy.. Half naked Andrew in the back of that last one.. He looked damn good though

7:58 PM - 4 Jan 2014

I feel awful for that Luck photobomb.. Really thankful all his parts were covered.. And now I'm hoping the future HOFer forgives the mistake

Thanks goodness, I was worried that this could be really bad...

McAfee is an * for posting this and needs to pay more attention to what he is doing. This is unacceptable. I cannot imagine anyone would want a picture of them posted like this.

He didn't notice Luck in the background.  I know in the history of the internet he's the first person to ever post a picture they wished they hadn't.  He made a mistake.  He took it down and said sorry for it.  It ends there because this is so not a major issue. 

because they have a job to do just like men do...

ESPN did a 9 for IX on this you might want to check out. 

I feel like a vaguely remember that. Was it something about the Patriots harassing a reporter? I would think a reasonable solution would be to allow no reporters, male or female, in the locker room and require players to be available for a period of time either before/after they're done bathing and dressing. 

I feel like a vaguely remember that. Was it something about the Patriots harassing a reporter? I would think a reasonable solution would be to allow no reporters, male or female, in the locker room and require players to be available for a period of time either before/after they're done bathing and dressing. 

That's something you could do and would be fine but in today's world you will never get away with banning just women from the lockerroom and nor should you.  Honestly they do get a few minutes to "cool down" or do whatever before they let the media in.  It's pretty much done so the media relations person doesn't have to run around getting all the guys the media wants to talk to and during the week that's where all the interviews go down again just simplistic reasons.  Reporters know what they are getting into when they go into a lockeroom unless someone is just a total jerk I don't think it phases them much. 

That's something you could do and would be fine but in today's world you will never get away with banning just women from the lockerroom and nor should you.  Honestly they do get a few minutes to "cool down" or do whatever before they let the media in.  It's pretty much done so the media relations person doesn't have to run around getting all the guys the media wants to talk to and during the week that's where all the interviews go down again just simplistic reasons.  Reporters know what they are getting into when they go into a lockeroom unless someone is just a total jerk I don't think it phases them much. 

Which is nonsense; although I am sure most of the guys do not care.... but, imagine the outcry if male journalists demanded that kind of access to female locker rooms.  Some male journalists should demand access to the National College Cheerleading Competitions locker rooms. :cheer:

Which is nonsense; although I am sure most of the guys do not care.... but, imagine the outcry if male journalists demanded that kind of access to female locker rooms.  Some male journalists should demand access to the National College Cheerleading Competitions locker rooms. :cheer:

They have it.  I've been in a WNBA lockerroom before right after a game and I am a guy.  Same lockerroom polices for NBA as well as the WNBA. 

They have it.  I've been in a WNBA lockerroom before right after a game and I am a guy.  Same lockerroom polices for NBA as well as the WNBA. 

I'll take your word for it I don't remember the last time I seen ESPN, etc ,,,, interviews and clips from female locker rooms.  I would think if it was happening that frequently they would be airing it for their primarily male audience .... most might not want to see WNBA locker room interviews ;)  ... but I am sure there are many female sports that would make for very popular locker room interviews.

I'll take your word for it I don't remember the last time I seen ESPN, etc ,,,, interviews and clips from female locker rooms. I would think if it was happening that frequently they would be airing it for their primarily male audience .... most might not want to see WNBA locker room interviews ;) ... but I am sure there are many female sports that would make for very popular locker room interviews.

probably because there isn't a big demand on ESPN for WNBA lockerroom interviews. They are on the local news all the time after Fever games in Indy. One thing ESPN does for the NCAA tourney for women is go in the lockerroom and show you pre-game and halftime speeches. Not interviews but they are in there.

probably because there isn't a big demand on ESPN for WNBA lockerroom interviews. They are on the local news all the time after Fever games in Indy. One thing ESPN does for the NCAA tourney for women is go in the lockerroom and show you pre-game and halftime speeches. Not interviews but they are in there.

I agree and mentioned the likely lack of interest from viewers about the WNBA.  Like I said I will take your word for it, I guess I am just not paying close enough attention to the right female sports.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Pat, "Hey Andrew, sorry about the pic i posted on Twitter"

Luck, "What's twitter?"

Pat, "It's a social media site, like Facebook."

Luck, "What's Facebook?"

Pat, "It's like one of the most visited sites on the interent."

Luck, "What's the internet?"

Pat, "Spider 2 Y Banana."

Luck, "Haha, now we're on the same page."

OMG, oh please, please please....let me never, ever see a WNBA locker room pic. That would probably be just too horrific for words.