Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Undefeated VS. Division

Tark The Shark

So with the Jaguars visiting LOS this coming Sunday, we have a chance to pitch a shutout against the entire AFC South.

I am trying to think back to the last time we pitched a shutout and can't think of it. 

Does anyone know the last time we did, or the last time ANY team did that against their divisions?

So with the Jaguars visiting LOS this coming Sunday, we have a chance to pitch a shutout against the entire AFC South.

I am trying to think back to the last time we pitched a shutout and can't think of it. 

Does anyone know the last time we did, or the last time ANY team did that against their divisions?

Last time we did it was 2009. Also in 2007. (My bad, we lost the finale against Tennessee that year.) Also in 2005.

I wouldn't say worst division. Titans are good and so is the Texans defense. The jaguars always seem to do bad against every team except the Colts.

I would be worried with the draft picks both jaguars and Texans are getting this year. We can only hope they turn into busts!

I wouldn't say worst division. Titans are good and so is the Texans defense. The jaguars always seem to do bad against every team except the Colts.

I would be worried with the draft picks both jaguars and Texans are getting this year. We can only hope they turn into busts!

Its the worst division. Titans are scrubs relying on Fitzmagic and the Texans defense, if you ignore the dumb bulk yardage rating the NFL uses, ranks about 28th in the league (bottom 5). Both teams are dumpster fires this year. The Jaguars are at least looking up.

I wouldn't make a big deal out if it considering how bad this division is this year.  :D

Its the worst division. Titans are scrubs relying on Fitzmagic and the Texans defense, if you ignore the dumb bulk yardage rating the NFL uses, ranks about 28th in the league (bottom 5). Both teams are dumpster fires this year. The Jaguars are at least looking up.

No way..

NFC...Bears..Pack..Vikes and Det.

..all 4 are bad..and they all know it

If we would have lost to the Chiefs, the AFC South would have tied for the second worst division record in the history of the NFL.

http://deadspin.com/which-tv-markets-getting-screwed-today-your-week-16-n-1486754674

Indianapolis at Kansas City: We've been tracking this the last couple of weeks, but Week 16 features the last non-divisional games of the season, and a couple divisions have a chance to make history. If the Colts lose this game—and the Texans lose to the Broncos—the AFC South will end up with a .359 winning percentage, tied with the 2008 AFC West for second-worst in NFL history.

NFC East

Dallas Washington....NYGs and hily

The 'Diva division'

//./all 4 have miserable defenses...

...and Phily is a fraud waiting to be exposed

Yeah I agree, the NFC East is just as bad. Wash and NY are up to par with the Jags & Texans. Dallas is up to par with the Titans. Dallas has lost to every single good team they played this year and it took Philly awhile to hit their stride even though I think they're a farce.

I don't care about what people say to diminish the achievments of the Colts this year.

Coming from 2-14, I look at it as another feather in the cap of a team that is being rebuilt.

I don't care what the FO, Coaches, players or whomever says: this team is being rebuilt and is making amazing progress!!!

If you think about it, what we're doing is quite extraordinary!

I don't care about what people say to diminish the achievments of the Colts this year.

Coming from 2-14, I look at it as another feather in the cap of a team that is being rebuilt.

I don't care what the FO, Coaches, players or whomever says: this team is being rebuilt and is making amazing progress!!!

If you think about it, what we're doing is quite extraordinary!

Yeah, this team is well ahead of schedule. Many thought it was going to take 2-3 years just to get back into possible playoff contention. Low and behold the team has made the playoffs the last two years with an injury mangled team. If the team can manage to stay healthy there is no reason why the division crown shouldn't be theres again next year. Get healthy, add some personnel, the coaching staff will be a year more experienced = ouch next year.