Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 12/17 "Twosday Twofer"

:blueshoe:   ENJOY TWODAYS "TWOSDAY TWOFER":

:blueshoe:   Of the current playoff possibilities:  Patriots - Broncos - Chiefs - Dolphins - Ravens -  WHICH team do you think we have the best opportunity to beat ??

:blueshoe:   A little premature perhaps - but - which player do you think is the Colts MVP of the 2013 season ??

Didn't I see this thread last year ? Lol

Old Crows are not supposed to remember those things....young ones...Maybe?  :)

I still think the Dolphins could be taken down. Not really sold on Ryan Tannehill. He's decent not great IMO.

I will go with the consensus pick & select Mr. Mathis as well. 

1. Dolphins (how could yall choose Ravens..Didn't we lose to them last year in the playoffs. OH No I do not want to face them again in the playoffs.)

2.Robert Mathis.

1. Dolphins (how could yall choose Ravens..Didn't we lose to them last year in the playoffs. OH No I do not want to face them again in the playoffs.)

2.Robert Mathis.

Not sure if your OH NO is sarcasm, but this is exactly WHY I would want to face them in the playoffs!!! Beating the defending SB champs & ending their season, & a REVENGE game taboot!!!

Phish or Ravens but I think we have a good chance vs KC too.

Defensive MVP. Mathis

Offensive MVP Luck. Tips of the cap to Fleener, Hilton, and Brown for stepping up their game due to major injuries around them.

:blueshoe:   ENJOY TWODAYS "TWOSDAY TWOFER":

:blueshoe:   Of the current playoff possibilities:  Patriots - Broncos - Chiefs - Dolphins - Ravens -  WHICH team do you think we have the best opportunity to beat ??

:blueshoe:   A little premature perhaps - but - which player do you think is the Colts MVP of the 2013 season ??

Kansas City

Andrew Luck (lets be serious) we'd be about 2-12 without him

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There is a lot to be said for being able to take away, for the most part, a team's #1 receiver if the #2 and #3 receivers offer little threat. When Marvin Jones and Sanu were let go in free agency by the Bengals, AJ Green's production dropped substantially. AJ is still in his prime and hasn't been injured and has been with the same QB. It's just now defenses put their entire coverage focus on him because the other receivers don't offer much threat.
    • Poor guy!   It seems kind of weird that it wasn't diagnosed before now.    Definitely need to be looking into guards in FA: Andrew Norwell, James Hurst and Zach Fulton. We have the money...spend it on protecting the QB!!! 
    • Someone to look out for is Mychael Kendricks from PHI. He's under contract with PHI, but they are over the cap, especialy with the Jeffrey extension. Seems like a possible cap casualty. But I might be willing to throw a 7th round pick to PHI for him just to not have to bid against other teams...and because his base salary isn't that crazy the next couple of seasons. He seems like a great fit at WILL.   Nigel Bradham is the better option from PHI and he actually is a FA. But I think PHI will do what they need to keep him as they are competing for the Super Bowl for the next couple of seasons. And I think Simon can play the SAM.   I am interested in Christian Jones. I really liked him before the 2014 NFL Draft and then he went undrafted because of a failed drug test. That seems to be past him...and I think he's a better fit with Colts defense now than he was a few years ago. Not sure if CHI will let him get away.   Gerald Hodges could be worth a flyer as well as depth. I would invite Arthur Brown to camp as well.   The draft has a lot of good options as well. 4-3 LBs (outside of elite MLBs) tend to be undervalued, so there should be a handful of athletic LBs available in the middle rounds that the Colts could look at...and I expect we will see Ballard grab at least one...maybe someone like Josey Jewelll...another former Iowa Hawkeye to pair with Hitchens (teams like to do that kind of stuff).   I think Ballard will be able to get Hitchens to be the leader of the defense...and then pick up another LB in FA or via trade...and then draft 1-2 to develop. 
    • Let me clarify. I don't think he's a average or a bad receiver. I think he's pretty darn good. I don't think he'd be easily replaced either. That's where I don't agree with Big Joe and Grady. Where I do agree with them is that he does get taken away in a game too often. Now some of that is due to what you said above about being the only true weapon at WR. Especially when Moncrief couldn't catch a dang thing. That said, he's too inconsistent for me to consider him to be a great/elite receiver. In my opinion, those two words are the same. So I think we actually are in agreement that he's a dang good receiver, definitely top 5. But he's not an elite receiver like Reggie Wayne or Marvin either and we shouldn't expect him to be
  • Members