Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sb41champs

Question of the Day - 12/17 "Twosday Twofer"

sb41champs    184

:blueshoe:   ENJOY TWODAYS "TWOSDAY TWOFER":

:blueshoe:   Of the current playoff possibilities:  Patriots - Broncos - Chiefs - Dolphins - Ravens -  WHICH team do you think we have the best opportunity to beat ??

:blueshoe:   A little premature perhaps - but - which player do you think is the Colts MVP of the 2013 season ??

southwest1    10,370

I still think the Dolphins could be taken down. Not really sold on Ryan Tannehill. He's decent not great IMO.

I will go with the consensus pick & select Mr. Mathis as well. 

Buck Showalter    2,926

1. Dolphins (how could yall choose Ravens..Didn't we lose to them last year in the playoffs. OH No I do not want to face them again in the playoffs.)

2.Robert Mathis.

Not sure if your OH NO is sarcasm, but this is exactly WHY I would want to face them in the playoffs!!! Beating the defending SB champs & ending their season, & a REVENGE game taboot!!!

GoColts8818    7,287

Phish or Ravens but I think we have a good chance vs KC too.

Defensive MVP. Mathis

Offensive MVP Luck. Tips of the cap to Fleener, Hilton, and Brown for stepping up their game due to major injuries around them.

oldunclemark    7,544

:blueshoe:   ENJOY TWODAYS "TWOSDAY TWOFER":

:blueshoe:   Of the current playoff possibilities:  Patriots - Broncos - Chiefs - Dolphins - Ravens -  WHICH team do you think we have the best opportunity to beat ??

:blueshoe:   A little premature perhaps - but - which player do you think is the Colts MVP of the 2013 season ??

Kansas City

Andrew Luck (lets be serious) we'd be about 2-12 without him