Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who in the NFL is more handsome than Tom Brady?

James

To the honest, Decker is clearly ahead of those guys, but they are not bad themselves.

He's very good looking, and I think it's the QB factor that puts Brady above Decker, although it probably shouldn't.

Eric-Decker-33.jpg

eric-decker-6.jpg

Jessie-Eric-062313sp.jpg

Oh,yeah . . . as far as I'm concerned the question has been answered. 

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True story (unless you want to call my wife a liar lol...and i won't) during college my wife was on spring break and a group of guys approached her and said their buddy wanted to talk to her...so she went over and said hi and talked to him a bit and he asked her to come hang out with them. She turned him down and they told her "he was going to be a big star...he is a good qb" but she left with her friends. She later finds out in a few years it was Eli. She didn't even know Peyton was his brother until she met me and I made her watch all the Colts games. I tease her because she could been married with 100's of millions living in NY and here she is with me in our middle class neighborhood. She said Eli was cute but he kinda stuttered and was nervous about his entourage.....however after she saw Peyton she said she would have went on a date with him.

I tease her how lucky I am to be dating the homecoming queen but it went to whole other level when I found out that story from her and her friends.

I'm thinking a little bit less of Eli.

He was obviously too shy and/or awkward to ask a woman to come sit with him, so he had his friends do it. I mean at some point though that turns a corner from cute to pathetic.

Even having your friends do it for you is a bit uncomfortable.

I'm kinda hoping his friends took it upon themselves.

In which case, if it were me, I would have been ticked, and embarrassed.

In that certain situation it was kind of weird, but some guys just don't have the courage. Eli seems like that type.

Good you got to see them in their prime. I still see them but of course only half is left.

I first saw them in 1969 doing Tommy. Also about 10' away. yeah and when he stepped up to the microphone and belted out with neck muscles stretching I went wow..never seen a singer doing harmony at that level. I was hooked from then on.

seen them earlier too , seen many a great group in the 60's

Dylan in Grennich village before he was even heard of , then still there as became popular,

--Then --The band after they left him  in late 60's after Music  froim Big Pink came out

Basically I would tour all of New England , through to DC with many of the following

Cream

Doors

The Gratefull  Dead ( tons of them )

Stones ( many shows every tour , stayed y up all night at Madison Sq garden maany times to get tickerts )

Led Zepplin, 1st time the Friday before the 2nd album came out in the bronx and then the next  night in Flushing queens at the 1964       worlds fair grounds  stage that was stil left , peolpe couldnt understand how my friends * & I new words to new songs

An Unheard of Cat Stevens opening up for a prgnant Grace slick and the Jefferson airplane whom I had seen many times before

allman brother with both brothers

canned heat

10 years after

HENDRIX

The Byrds

Buffalo springfield

early CSN, then CSNY

Joni Mitchell

u get the idea

everyone but the Beatles I must admit

Need to stop, I AM OFF TOPIC NOW in responding to u 

True story (unless you want to call my wife a liar lol...and i won't) during college my wife was on spring break and a group of guys approached her and said their buddy wanted to talk to her...so she went over and said hi and talked to him a bit and he asked her to come hang out with them. She turned him down and they told her "he was going to be a big star...he is a good qb" but she left with her friends. She later finds out in a few years it was Eli. She didn't even know Peyton was his brother until she met me and I made her watch all the Colts games. I tease her because she could been married with 100's of millions living in NY and here she is with me in our middle class neighborhood. She said Eli was cute but he kinda stuttered and was nervous about his entourage.....however after she saw Peyton she said she would have went on a date with him.

I tease her how lucky I am to be dating the homecoming queen but it went to whole other level when I found out that story from her and her friends.

Why doesn't it surprise me that Eli was turned down for a date by a beautiful woman? His best pick up line before he was drafted was probably, "Hey, Peyton is my brother. No, really, I am his brother."

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2013 - offensive/inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2013 - offensive/inappropriate

Why doesn't it surprise me that Eli was turned down for a date by a beautiful woman? His best pick up line before he was drafted was probably, "Hey, Peyton is my brother. No, really, I am his brother."

And now its:

"Hey, Peyton is my brother. No, really, I am his brother...and i beat Tom Brady in the SB..twice."

*Beautiful women drop their panties*

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2013 - offensive/inappropriate
Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2013 - offensive/inappropriate

And now its:

"Hey, Peyton is my brother. No, really, I am his brother...and i beat Tom Brady in the SB..twice."

AMF - your turn

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2013 - inappropriate/offensive
Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2013 - inappropriate/offensive

And now its:

lol. Beating Brady probably has scored him some hot women no doubt. Didn't Madonna say she preferred him over Brady in 2012 prior to the SB? I know she was lying but still ...

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2013 - inappropriate/offensive
Hidden by Nadine, December 18, 2013 - inappropriate/offensive

lol. Beating Brady probably has scored him some hot women no doubt. Didn't Madonna say she preferred him over Brady in 2012 prior to the SB? I know she was lying but still ...

Did she SMS you that she was lying

I wouldn't say he was pathetic...I believe he would have been a red shirt freshman or sophmore if my math is right from what my wife is saying....and I promise you she is a very pretty lady (yes i'm biased but it really is true). I think it could have been the guys he was running with trying to get her to come over but just as much maybe they wanted to talk to her friends too....so I cut Eli some slack....besides...he obviously has good taste in women lol. I just thought it was funny she wasn't too interested in him but when she saw pictures of Peyton that was more her choice because between you guys and me I would say Eli is the better looking Manning...but I digress.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Sorry Gramz...this is a horrible thread...I just had to share my wife's story because of how funny it is. I tease her all the time about it when one of his commercials come on.

Blasphemy! 

Yeah...Decker has some tv reality show that my wife started watching...I think she may have a little crush on him too....but she won't admit it. Like saying it would offend Peyton.

Decker has a reality show? Wow, his * factor just went up.

Decker has a reality show? Wow, his * factor just went up.

Not sure what the * implied but he is kinda goofy...his wife is the primary person in it though even though its more a Jessica/Nick knockoff....and yes his wife seems really spoiled princess. The show makes me wanna barf....but then again all those reality shows do the same for me.