Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tom Brady Just Can't Win in the Warm Weather

Fx Stryker

Game is on the line, and Brady throws the game ending interception. Clearly the warm weather affected him. He seemed to be sweating too much, and just had no grip on the ball. Leads to a game ending interception.

maybe this is why the colts turned up the heaters in the RCA Dome cause they knew they could not beat Brady straight up and had to add some artificial aid which came from outside of the white lines . . . ho ho ho . . .  

maybe this is why the colts turned up the heaters in the RCA Dome cause they knew they could not beat Brady straight up and had to add some artificial aid which came from outside of the white lines . . . ho ho ho . . .

We knew way before anyone else Tom's weakness was the heat. Good thing because that and the pumped in crowd noise really helped a few times.

Mullet attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Not a mullet attachicon.gifimage.jpg

That looked like our fans from back in the 80s...

Tom played well...got his team the lead...and his defense let him down on that last drive.....remember that happening to another great qb last year in the playoffs....all in all NE is going to struggle to score in the redzone without that big target...and that makes their offense from top 3 to simply top 10. Early in the season they had a top 5 defense...now they are simply pretty good. 

In reality just like Denver....New England keeps playing with fire they are eventually going to get burned. You can't keep trying to come back in the last few seconds week after week and expect perfect execution. Denver plays poor defense and gets loose with the football and your going to pay with a loss like they did thursday night. There is just too much parity in the NFL if you don't execute well you will lose on just about any given sunday. Thats a tough loss for NE but something tells me they will still have a first rd bye....they don't lose back to back and I think they out play Bal....and Buffalo...not even close.

I liked Hannah

But that was pre-twerk :36dancing:

Oh I know......I always thought Miley used to once be such a pretty girl. Sigh.

I think she lost her mind when she and Liam Hemsworth broke up.

And the fact I know about all this is even worse......

Oh I know......I always thought Miley used to once be such a pretty girl. Sigh.

I think she lost her mind when she and Liam Hemsworth broke up.

And the fact I know about all this is even worse......

True..

I don't want to turn this into 'Project Runway'...but what did that child do to her hair.?

...She's got to be smokin' more weed than Von Miller

True..

I don't want to turn this into 'Project Runway'...but what did that child do to her hair.?

...She's got to be smokin' more weed than Von Miller

Brady currently has better hair then Miley.

It's so sad the way the world currently is.

:(

maybe this is why the colts turned up the heaters in the RCA Dome cause they knew they could not beat Brady straight up and had to add some artificial aid which came from outside of the white lines . . . ho ho ho . . .  

Oh..it was the heat in the dome then...I thought it was because they had the flu

Game is on the line, and Brady throws the game ending interception. Clearly the warm weather affected him. He seemed to be sweating too much, and just had no grip on the ball. Leads to a game ending interception.

I gotta give it up to ya FX. The title of this thread is hilarious & the 1st one SW1 clicked on. If you can't stand the heat stay the hades off the Miami Dolphin field. Just Kidding!

Somewhere Flipper the Dolphin is laughing...

dolphin_smile.jpg

Touché! By the way, in his career, Tom Brady is just 6-6 in Miami.

Does that mean that the Boston Herald will run with the following headline: "Heat & Dehydration spell Brady's Achilles Heel Now...Can Tommy Terrific Win In The Elements Of Extreme Humidity?"

Just messing with ya FE haha I was kind of torn though. Brady's last target in the end zone was Austin Collie & I want him to do well, but I also want the AFC ride to the SB to go through Mile High Stadium not Gillette Stadium in Foxboro so I was happy with the final result on Sunday.  

Without one of these star TEs around he looks more at times like Hannah Montana then Joe Montana.

It would be funny if a bunch of rival fans started sending Brady a ton of Hannah Montana do it your self #12 jerseys to his fan club website. See design below:  I kid; I kid...LOL! 

hannah-montana-forever-pic-by-pearl-hann

If Brady's perceived weakness is intense heat & Manning's perceived weakness is intense cold, does that make the AFC Championship Game the "Fire & Ice" game of the century? Can 80's megastar singer Pat Benatar perform that song just prior to kickoff after the Natl. Anthem? Just a thought...

SW1 just wanted to see how far I could carry the temperature analogy joke that's all. 

I liked Hannah

But that was pre-twerk :36dancing:

I really had no idea what twerking was so I watched an instructional video of it on You Tube. What Elvis Presley did with his hips on the "Ed Sullivan Show" looks like child's play next to this suggestive dance move. Twist + jerk= Twerking. I will pass on this craze thank you very much. Not my cup of tea at all.