Rainey

Brown or Bradshaw ( whoever's cheaper)

Bethea ( if he's cheap)

Sign: 

Alex Mack

Arthur Jones

Jairus Byrd ( if Bethea isn't resigned) 

Draft:

Round 2 Pick 23: Allen Robinson, WR, Penn State (A)
Round 3 Pick 23: Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford (A)
Round 5 Pick 27 (CAR): Colt Lyerla, TE, Oregon (C+)
Round 6 Pick 23: Cassius Marsh, DE, UCLA (E)
Round 7 Pick 12 (CAR): Sean Parker, SS, Washington ©

Round 7 Pick 19: Andrew Norwell, OG, Ohio State (D)

After round 3, I basically took BPA

Potential trade for Jimmy Smith at CB.

Bethea won't be back after this year we need a guy with range that has ball awareness and Byrd is too expensive. If we can get Mack would be great but De la Puente would be plan b and i do like the signing of Jones as a mid tier guy. Skov is not good in coverage and Stanford runs a 3-4 zone. I doubt we draft a WR and if we do it'll be 7th round just for depth. Rogers has made WR less of a priority and Allen will be back. With Rogers, T.Y, Brazil, Wayne, Fleener, and Allen Luck will have more then enough weapons on offense next year. The team needs to go defense with every pick.

Draft 

2. Yawin Smallwood, ILB, 6'3 244 lbs, 4.6 Conneticut

3.Keith Mcgill, CB, 6'2 205 lbs, 4.4, Utah 

5. Dontae Johnson, FS, 6'2, 200 lbs, North Carolina State

6. Derrell Johnson, OLB, 6'2 264 lbs, East Carolina

7. Marcus Lucas, WR, 6'4 220 lbs, Missouri 

Agree with all the resignings but i'd go for another WR in the form of Maclin/Decker/Baldwin as another weapon, wouldn't go for Bryd, and i'd look at another OG for depth. 

With the draft i'd go:

2- Shayne Skov (can't see him still being on the board for the 3rd round. Think our run D really needs another ILB)

3- Caraun Reid DT (but i think he'd play DE) 6'2" 305 lbs, 4.88

5- L'Damian Washington, WR, 6'4", 205 lbs, 4.4 (plus from what i have seen he seems to have a fantastic attitude)

6- Avery Patterson FS

7- Andrew Norwell

Does your favorite team suck at pressuring the quarterback? If so, you’re ears probably perked up when you heard that Jared Allen is looking to bounce this offseason.

[NFL.com] “If I continue to play, you want to try to win a championship at some point,” Allen said Thursday. “Personal accolades can only go so far.”

“I don’t want to be chasing the ring. I want to earn the ring,” Allen added. “I want to be somewhere, and obviously, you’ve got to have parts in place and you’ve got to be contenders.”

sign .  wr  ,  eric decker, boldin 

Tried that first pick game and i got this outcome

Your Picks:
Round 3 Pick 4 (MINN): Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford (A)
Round 3 Pick 29 (N.E.): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 18 (CHI): Caraun Reid, DT, Princeton (B-)
Round 4 Pick 29 (N.E.): Derrell Johnson, OLB, East Carolina (D+)
Round 5 Pick 4 (MINN): Avery Patterson, FS, Oregon (B-)
Round 5 Pick 18 (CHI): Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (A-)
Round 5 Pick 26 (S.F.): L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B-)
Round 6 Pick 4 (MINN): DeDe Lattimore, ILB, South Florida ©
Round 6 Pick 9 (CHI): Cassius Marsh, DE, UCLA (F)
Round 6 Pick 22 (N.E.): Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, Boston College (A)
Round 7 Pick 4 (MINN): Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia (A)
Round 7 Pick 18 (DAL): Bennett Jackson, CB, Notre Dame (C-)
Round 7 Pick 19: Spencer Long, OG, Nebraska (D)
Round 7 Pick 20 (DAL): Jake Long, TE, Nebraska (E)
Round 7 Pick 23 (S.F.): Tyler Gaffney, RB, Stanford (A)
Round 7 Pick 26 (S.F.): Chandler Catanzaro, K, Clemson (C+)
Round 7 Pick 30 (S.F.): Matt Patchan, OT, Boston College (E)

Somehow i don't think we'll end up with this many draft picks.

Tried that first pick game and i got this outcome

Your Picks:

Round 3 Pick 4 (MINN): Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford (A)

Round 3 Pick 29 (N.E.): Odell Beckham, WR, LSU (A)

Round 4 Pick 18 (CHI): Caraun Reid, DT, Princeton (B-)

Round 4 Pick 29 (N.E.): Derrell Johnson, OLB, East Carolina (D+)

Round 5 Pick 4 (MINN): Avery Patterson, FS, Oregon (B-)

Round 5 Pick 18 (CHI): Antone Exum, CB, Virginia Tech (A-)

Round 5 Pick 26 (S.F.): L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri (B-)

Round 6 Pick 4 (MINN): DeDe Lattimore, ILB, South Florida ©

Round 6 Pick 9 (CHI): Cassius Marsh, DE, UCLA (F)

Round 6 Pick 22 (N.E.): Kevin Pierre-Louis, OLB, Boston College (A)

Round 7 Pick 4 (MINN): Aaron Murray, QB, Georgia (A)

Round 7 Pick 18 (DAL): Bennett Jackson, CB, Notre Dame (C-)

Round 7 Pick 19: Spencer Long, OG, Nebraska (D)

Round 7 Pick 20 (DAL): Jake Long, TE, Nebraska (E)

Round 7 Pick 23 (S.F.): Tyler Gaffney, RB, Stanford (A)

Round 7 Pick 26 (S.F.): Chandler Catanzaro, K, Clemson (C+)

Round 7 Pick 30 (S.F.): Matt Patchan, OT, Boston College (E)

Somehow i don't think we'll end up with this many draft picks.

Yeah, I just went through a couple scenarios. I think it's a little too aggressive with trade offers.

I also think some of the player projections are off, and will need to be adjusted drastically as workouts start. I was able to get Max Bullough with a late fifth rounder, after drafting Smallwood in the second. I also got Jarvis Landry late in the third, after trading down twice.

Cool toy, and I'll use it to get a feel for some of the prospects and rankings, but I think it needs some tweaks.

Yeah, I just went through a couple scenarios. I think it's a little too aggressive with trade offers.

I also think some of the player projections are off, and will need to be adjusted drastically as workouts start. I was able to get Max Bullough with a late fifth rounder, after drafting Smallwood in the second. I also got Jarvis Landry late in the third, after trading down twice.

Cool toy, and I'll use it to get a feel for some of the prospects and rankings, but I think it needs some tweaks.

Yeah i got a trade offer at every pick near enough.

And it's not going to be perfect. Still quite good though, like you said its good for someone like me, who doesn't get a whole lot of college football coverage, to get a feel for some of the prospects. 

Yeah i got a trade offer at every pick near enough.

And it's not going to be perfect. Still quite good though, like you said its good for someone like me, who doesn't get a whole lot of college football coverage, to get a feel for some of the prospects.

It's never overly realistic, but the pics get more realistic as the draft nears.

I think Skov could fall to 3rd because he has an history of injuries, but one of the weakest points is the passrush, RM isn't getting young, and Werner Bjoern still developing, so i can see ous getting a pash rush maybe a DE or another OLB, and we are getting a couple of OL (interior) and we still needing a CB and SS.

Josh Shirley*, OLB, Washington 

Height: 6-3. Weight: 230. 

Projected 40 Time: 4.55. 

guy a beast speed and size.  natural 3-4

You think 6'3" 230lbs is a natural 3-4 OLBer??? He's way too small for a natural 3-4 OLBer. Look at the size of OLBer's that play in the 3-4 around the league. 230lbs is like Tampa 2 Tony Dungy OLBer size.

I think Skov could fall to 3rd because he has an history of injuries, but one of the weakest points is the pass rush, 

Two points....

One,  Skov does not have a history of injuries.  

He is NOT injury prone.    He's only suffered one injury of any real note.   But it was a very, very bad knee injury and will need to be examined closely by all doctors and be cleared by them.

Also,  from an inside linebacker perspective,  Skov is a very good blitzer and pass rusher.   Very good.  He's very instinctive and has good timing.   So, you cold say pass rushing is one of his better qualities.   

Just wanted to clear those up for you.....

Two points....

He is NOT injury prone.    He's only suffered one injury of any real note.   But it was a very, very bad knee injury and will need to be examined closely by all doctors and be cleared by them.

Also,  from an inside linebacker perspective,  Skov is a very good blitzer and pass rusher.   Very good.  He's very instinctive and has good timing.   So, you cold say pass rushing is one of his better qualities.   

I completely agree, hence why I took him in my mock draft ( god hoping he lasts that long).

Two points....

I just knew the knee injury, i'm really rooting to get Skov, but it seems improbable i think he won't be after 42th pick.

• 2 weeks later...

Resign: Vontae Davis, Sergio Brown, Pat McAfee, Antoine Bethea (1 year deal), I'm sure there's a few more cheap deals

Sign: Donald Butler/Rolando McClain, Doug Baldwin

Trade: Lavon Brazill, Delano Howell, 2nd round pick, 2015 2nd round pick for Rams 1st

1st: Ha'sean Clinton-Dix

3rd: Ty Montgomery (talk to him and guarantee him he will be this pick)

5th: Demarcus Lawrence

6th: Isaiah Crowell (assuming Donald Brown goes elsewhere)

7th: a kicker

Resign: Vontae Davis, Sergio Brown, Pat McAfee, Antoine Bethea (1 year deal), I'm sure there's a few more cheap deals

Sign: Donald Butler/Rolando McClain, Doug Baldwin

Trade: Lavon Brazill, Delano Howell, 2nd round pick, 2015 2nd round pick for Rams 1st

1st: Ha'sean Clinton-Dix

3rd: Ty Montgomery (talk to him and guarantee him he will be this pick)

5th: Demarcus Lawrence

6th: Isaiah Crowell (assuming Donald Brown goes elsewhere)

7th: a kicker

The Rams 1st rounder is worth way more then what you gave up for it.

Guest TeamLoloJones

And at the same time...I would much rather have Brazill, Howell, and two 2nd round picks, than Clinton-Dix

And at the same time...I would much rather have Brazill, Howell, and two 2nd round picks, than Clinton-Dix

I think Clinton-Dix will be a phenomenal safety and would be a great addition to the Colts. How much more do you think it would take, I believe that's more than a fair deal. I believe Brazill would be an end of the roster type of receiver and Howell doesn't seem anything special, but they may be more which is why the Rams would do the trade as the 2 seconds wouldn't be enough. The 2 seconds for Clinton-Dix is a good trade-off because like I said I believe Clinton-Dix could be really special talent.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I think Clinton-Dix will be a phenomenal safety and would be a great addition to the Colts. How much more do you think it would take, I believe that's more than a fair deal. I believe Brazill would be an end of the roster type of receiver and Howell doesn't seem anything special, but they may be more which is why the Rams would do the trade as the 2 seconds wouldn't be enough. The 2 seconds for Clinton-Dix is a good trade-off because like I said I believe Clinton-Dix could be really special talent.

I don't think Clinton-Dix is a special talent in any way.  I think he is completely over-hyped.

Guest TeamLoloJones

If I may ask, why do you believe that?

He is above average in coverage, but he is not a very sound tackler.  He doesn't play physical, and doesn't have any attributes that stand out.  A guy like Hakeem Smith from Louisville is just as talented as Clinton-Dix, and he will be available in the 4th or 5th round.

He is above average in coverage, but he is not a very sound tackler.  He doesn't play physical, and doesn't have any attributes that stand out.  A guy like Hakeem Smith from Louisville is just as talented as Clinton-Dix, and he will be available in the 4th or 5th round.

Yep Ha-Ha really is a 2nd or 3rd round pick that will go round 1 just because this safety class is so * awful. 

ha-ha will never be anything more than average in the NFL 

I think he is above average physically and is very good in coverage. He seems to be able to track the ball in the air and has a nose for it when a potential play can be made. I think with having Pagano as a coach Clinton-Dix could do very, very well in the league.