Jones DL

Porter CB

Draft

Round 2 Pick 25: Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU 
Round 3 Pick 25: Tre Boston, FS, North Carolina 
Round 5 Pick 25: Boseko Lokombo, OLB, Oregon 
Round 6 Pick 25: Max Bullough, ILB, Michigan State 
Round 7 Pick 18: L'Damian Washington, WR, Missouri 

I think will go ILB in the 2nd round the defense has to be fixed. Bullough is good vs the run but he's a huge liability in man coverage. Smallwood on the other hand is is athletic, can cover and is solid vs the un. Smallwood just declared for the NFL draft could fall right to us in the 2nd.

In the 3rd we have to get a pass rusher because Redding, RJF- Moala, and Matthews aren't getting any push given the Qb's 3 to 4 seconds to throw. Taylor Hart would be a good option in the 3rd. 

In the 5th we should go after a CB like Keith Mcgill, tall physical press CB and has 4.4 speed.

We won't have enough cap space to get Mack and Asamoah after we resign our guys. Mack would be a great addition really don't need Asamoah when Thomas is coming back and Thornton will improve.

I think will go ILB in the 2nd round the defense has to be fixed. Bullough is good vs the run but he's a huge liability in man coverage. Smallwood on the other hand is is athletic, can cover and is solid vs the un. Smallwood just declared for the NFL draft could fall right to us in the 2nd.

In the 3rd we have to get a pass rusher because Redding, RJF- Moala, and Matthews aren't getting any push given the Qb's 3 to 4 seconds to throw. Taylor Hart would be a good option in the 3rd. 

In the 5th we should go after a CB like Keith Mcgill, tall physical press CB and has 4.4 speed.

We won't have enough cap space to get Mack and Asamoah after we resign our guys. Mack would be a great addition really don't need Asamoah when Thomas is coming back and Thornton will improve.

I doubt Hart even makes it to us in the 2nd. Smallwood I think should fall to us in 3rd where we could still take Landry in 2nd.

We only have to resign Davis and Pat I don't think we will resign Bethea and I think AV may retire brown will be gone we could sign Mack and Asamoah

Smallwood won't make it to us in the 3rd and Hart is projected 3-4 round he could be there, d-lineman always fall. Not sold on Landry and i don't think will draft a WR at all if Rogers, Brazil continue to play well. This entire draft needs to be defense. 

With a full training camp Rogers, T.Y , Brazil, Allen and Fleener could be one of the most talented wr cores in the league with Richardson catching passes out of the backfield. If we can sign Mack and get Donald Thomas back will be fine offensively, defense needs a ton of help especially ILB and interior pass rush.

Here's my FA list

C - Evan Dietrich-Smith, Brian De La Puente, Alex Mack, Fernando Velasco, Ryan Wendell, pretty much anyone cuz even a fathead of Selena Gomez could probably pass protect better than Satele. Dietrich-Smith would be my first preference, I think he would be cheaper and no less talented than Alex Mack. 

OG - Jon Asamoah, Kevin Boothe, Travelle Wharton, Geoff Schwartz.....There's some awfully slim pickings at the OG position after Asamoah. It might honestly be our best bet to hope Thomas gets healthy and Thornton makes a sizable sophomore jump, rather than pay a good $7 mil a year for Asamoah.

WR - Hakeem Nicks, Eric Decker, James Jones, Golden Tate, Anquan Boldin....I don't know what's going on with Nicks in New York. I think he has tremendous physical talent, but for whatever reason is being phased out of their offense. Maybe he's just a little bit......Nicked up  :). Whatever it is, a change of scenery can do wonders, especially for WRs. He should cost more than DHB, but not enough to where we're mortgaging the future on him. 

DE - Greg Hardy, Lamarr Houston, Jason Hatcher, Clinton McDonald, Randy Starks, Henry Melton....I don't think we necessarily NEED to add another DE, but I feel like it is the most important position to a 3-4 defense. Greg Hardy would be my top choice. Although he would be converting from 4-3 end to 3-4 end, I think he has the size and skill set to do so. He is very stout in stopping the run, and provides an excellent pass rush either on the edge or in the middle. He would look awesome in our hybrid scheme.

MLB - Wesley Woodyard, Karlos Dansby, Brandon Spikes, Jon Beason, Desmond Bishop....There is a lot of decent potential at this position. Obviously we need to upgrade and we're probably not re-signing Angerer or Conner. I'd be more partial to Woodyard than the others because he is the strongest in coverage and we live in a passing league.

CB - Sam Shields, Brent Grimes, Alterraun Verner, Walter Thurmond.....Obviously this position hinges on Vontae Davis' status next year. IMO he is too inconsistent to merit paying more than $6 mil a year. One day he can shut down Demaryius Thomas, and the next week he gets destroyed by Tavon Austin. My first choice would probably be Sam Shields. He is an excellent press corner who is not afraid to stand at the LOS and play bump and run against the Calvin Johnson's of the world. He is not a big turnover guy like Grimes or Verner, he just prevents his guy from catching the ball. He might be a little cheaper than the other guys.

FS - Jairus Byrd.....Best coverage safety in the league for the last few years. He makes QBs pay for throwing into his zone. I'd pay him myself to see him with a horseshoe helmet.

In order of importance for our team I'd go C, MLB, FS, OG, DE, WR, CB.

According to some scouting reports, Bullough is just as good as Smallwood in coverage. And Hart isn't much of a pass rusher

If Mack is re-signed I think we go strongly after Byrd. If not, then there's very little chance we go for Byrd.

I think the colts see Holmes as the future while he learns on the sidelines this year. He'll take over the reigns after satale is released after the season

Here's my FA list

C - Evan Dietrich-Smith, Brian De La Puente, Alex Mack, Fernando Velasco, Ryan Wendell, pretty much anyone cuz even a fathead of Selena Gomez could probably pass protect better than Satele. Dietrich-Smith would be my first preference, I think he would be cheaper and no less talented than Alex Mack. 

OG - Jon Asamoah, Kevin Boothe, Travelle Wharton, Geoff Schwartz.....There's some awfully slim pickings at the OG position after Asamoah. It might honestly be our best bet to hope Thomas gets healthy and Thornton makes a sizable sophomore jump, rather than pay a good $7 mil a year for Asamoah.

WR - Hakeem Nicks, Eric Decker, James Jones, Golden Tate, Anquan Boldin....I don't know what's going on with Nicks in New York. I think he has tremendous physical talent, but for whatever reason is being phased out of their offense. Maybe he's just a little bit......Nicked up  :). Whatever it is, a change of scenery can do wonders, especially for WRs. He should cost more than DHB, but not enough to where we're mortgaging the future on him. 

DE - Greg Hardy, Lamarr Houston, Jason Hatcher, Clinton McDonald, Randy Starks, Henry Melton....I don't think we necessarily NEED to add another DE, but I feel like it is the most important position to a 3-4 defense. Greg Hardy would be my top choice. Although he would be converting from 4-3 end to 3-4 end, I think he has the size and skill set to do so. He is very stout in stopping the run, and provides an excellent pass rush either on the edge or in the middle. He would look awesome in our hybrid scheme.

MLB - Wesley Woodyard, Karlos Dansby, Brandon Spikes, Jon Beason, Desmond Bishop....There is a lot of decent potential at this position. Obviously we need to upgrade and we're probably not re-signing Angerer or Conner. I'd be more partial to Woodyard than the others because he is the strongest in coverage and we live in a passing league.

CB - Sam Shields, Brent Grimes, Alterraun Verner, Walter Thurmond.....Obviously this position hinges on Vontae Davis' status next year. IMO he is too inconsistent to merit paying more than $6 mil a year. One day he can shut down Demaryius Thomas, and the next week he gets destroyed by Tavon Austin. My first choice would probably be Sam Shields. He is an excellent press corner who is not afraid to stand at the LOS and play bump and run against the Calvin Johnson's of the world. He is not a big turnover guy like Grimes or Verner, he just prevents his guy from catching the ball. He might be a little cheaper than the other guys.

FS - Jairus Byrd.....Best coverage safety in the league for the last few years. He makes QBs pay for throwing into his zone. I'd pay him myself to see him with a horseshoe helmet.

In order of importance for our team I'd go C, MLB, FS, OG, DE, WR, CB.

i had totally forgotten about hardy, lamar houston and beason.

I kinda like the idea of Lamar, i think he would be a perfect fit in our scheme, as 3-4DE and no nickle packages as 4-3DE and even DT. 

also beason, man id love to get him.

My perfect offseason would be Emmanuelle Sanders, Mack, Lamar Houston, Beason, Byrd...buti doubt we have the money

id also liek Maclin or Nicks but man thsoe boys will be $$$$$.Arthur Jones might be nice also. But i think Lamar provices mroe pass rush than Arthur.

i had totally forgotten about hardy, lamar houston and beason.

I kinda like the idea of Lamar, i think he would be a perfect fit in our scheme, as 3-4DE and no nickle packages as 4-3DE and even DT. 

also beason, man id love to get him.

My perfect offseason would be Emmanuelle Sanders, Mack, Lamar Houston, Beason, Byrd...buti doubt we have the money

id also liek Maclin or Nicks but man thsoe boys will be $$$$$.Arthur Jones might be nice also. But i think Lamar provices mroe pass rush than Arthur.

I really don't think Nicks could demand that much this offseason, he doesn't even have a TD this year. I know we tend to put too much stock in size, but I feel Sanders fits the 'smurf' description too much, and we already have Hilton. I like my receivers to look a little different. Hilton is the speedy deep threat, Reggie is the intermediate possession guy, Nicks and possibly Rogers could be the big, physical guys.

Also I'm starting to think Guard should be a higher priority than I previously stated. Health is not a guaranteed thing and I'd feel a lot better to see Thornton in a backup role for now. Rodger Saffold has apparently been playing at a very high level at RG in St. Louis, so he could be a solid pickup. 

Evan Dietrich-Smith, Rodger Saffold, Hakeem Nicks, Lamarr Houston, Wesley Woodyard, Sam Shields, Jairus Byrd....Anyone think we can afford all those guys lol?

I really don't think Nicks could demand that much this offseason, he doesn't even have a TD this year. I know we tend to put too much stock in size, but I feel Sanders fits the 'smurf' description too much, and we already have Hilton. I like my receivers to look a little different. Hilton is the speedy deep threat, Reggie is the intermediate possession guy, Nicks and possibly Rogers could be the big, physical guys.

Also I'm starting to think Guard should be a higher priority than I previously stated. Health is not a guaranteed thing and I'd feel a lot better to see Thornton in a backup role for now. Rodger Saffold has apparently been playing at a very high level at RG in St. Louis, so he could be a solid pickup. 

Evan Dietrich-Smith, Rodger Saffold, Hakeem Nicks, Lamarr Houston, Wesley Woodyard, Sam Shields, Jairus Byrd....Anyone think we can afford all those guys lol?

We could have drafted Saffold instead of Jerry Hughes...

We could have drafted Saffold instead of Jerry Hughes...

I actually remember wanting Saffold that year among others. I convinced myself that Hughes was a good pick after it was done, which is something I always do....hindsight.

Hughes has been pretty solid in Buffalo and Sheppard has been mediocre at his best.

I actually remember wanting Saffold that year among others. I convinced myself that Hughes was a good pick after it was done, which is something I always do....hindsight.

Hughes has been pretty solid in Buffalo and Sheppard has been mediocre at his best.

I think that is understating and overstating ... Hughes has been very good, and I don't know is Sheppard is even mediocre. ;)

I think that is understating and overstating ... Hughes has been very good, and I don't know is Sheppard is even mediocre. ;)

Hughes has been good as a pass rusher. He's not good in coverage or against the run, at least in the couple of games I've seen of him this year. And Grigson and Pagano want their Sam backer to play the run and be able to cover. If we were going to use him just as a rotational Rush backer, he'd have fit.

Hughes has been good as a pass rusher. He's not good in coverage or against the run, at least in the couple of games I've seen of him this year. And Grigson and Pagano want their Sam backer to play the run and be able to cover. If we were going to use him just as a rotational Rush backer, he'd have fit.

Can't say from what I have seen personally as I have only watched 1 full and bit and pieces of a couple other Bills games ... but statwise, PFF actually has Hughes rated much higher against the run than Walden.

Can't say from what I have seen personally as I have only watched 1 full and bit and pieces of a couple other Bills games ... but statwise, PFF actually has Hughes rated much higher against the run than Walden.

PFF can't effectively rate someone who is primarily asked to contain the run, not make plays on the ball carrier. Walden isn't even necessarily asked to beat blockers, just to get to his spot and then hold his ground.

Jerry Hughes is a better athlete, and really, anyone with good technique can do Walden's job. It's critical, but it's not something that requires a certain amount of skill or even size to do. Just discipline, and Hughes has never played with any measure of discipline.