Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

osh Mcnary

TheJACKCOLT

I have liked what I have seen of Mcnary and would like to see him get more snaps. He is physical, and a good blitzer, he has been a half step away from getting a sack, a hand full of times the last two weeks. He looks very quick on the blitz with great closing speed in pass coverage too. hope he has earned more playing time, could be our answer at the other ILB spot moving forward.

He made two stops against the Bengals(I know one was a Benard screen pass, can't think of the other one off the top of my head) and he had that QB hit vs Titans on that third down to force an incompletion. He is making plays the limited amount of snaps he is out there, he needs to take over Sheppard's snaps or some of Angerer's

He looked pretty solid so far, showed some burst. Nobody on our defense really stood out too much except for Redding completely blasting Giovanni Bernard at the line of scrimmage. Even then, we are so lack luster since Denver.

Yep.  It's a sinking feeling, even when we have decent stops on first and second down, you sort of have no faith in stopping them on 3rd.

Some of the pass coverage was pretty good, and Dalton was still putting the ball in great spots.  We always seem to get these guys when they look like all pros.  Clemens, Fitz, Palmer, and Dalton - all had great games against us.  Then the first three tanked.  I wonder if Dalton will do the same next Sunday.

Yep.  It's a sinking feeling, even when we have decent stops on first and second down, you sort of have no faith in stopping them on 3rd.

Some of the pass coverage was pretty good, and Dalton was still putting the ball in great spots.  We always seem to get these guys when they look like all pros.  Clemens, Fitz, Palmer, and Dalton - all had great games against us.  Then the first three tanked.  I wonder if Dalton will do the same next Sunday.

I feel that way too. We are making these guys look like all-stars; sickening.

I would like to see him more he has played well when in there. Like his blitzing, an loved the open field tackle he made on someone yesterday, much harder than it looks. We might have something in him. I thought Sheppard played much better yesterday too except for that stupid taunting penalty.

Agreed, I actually think that's the best I've seen if Sheppard. Then he takes a step back with stupid penalties. I'd like to see less of Angerer. He is getting roasted in pass coverage and getting worked in the run. Really like what I've seen from Osh!