Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jameis Winston allegations answered Thursday @ 2:00 pm

I don't think he did it I think its the woman just thinking she can get money.

What money does a college scholarship student-athlete have?  Pocket change for meals?

Supposedly, they did a thorough investigation, once it came to pass, and will be open on how it was conducted to reach the conclusion.  Of course, if cleared, then the full details will be fully available as well at that point for scrutiny.

Sorry I couldnt find a way to post a new topic but i didnt want to blow up a thread and found one related to college football.  I am heading to the Big Ten championship game.  My tickets are in 418 row 11.  I have seen where row 12 maybe obstructed seats and hte pillar is in line with 11.  Any insight would help thanks.  also i can do messaging privately so i dont flame this thread.

What money does a college scholarship student-athlete have?  Pocket change for meals?

Supposedly, they did a thorough investigation, once it came to pass, and will be open on how it was conducted to reach the conclusion.  Of course, if cleared, then the full details will be fully available as well at that point for scrutiny.

My thoughts exactly.  Those per diems really stack up over time, I guess.  And I guess James makes a decent point from the standpoint that some women do cry rape in hopes of a pay day, but I don't really see it in this instance.  I suppose she could get a large settlement and take it out of any future pay checks (which would inevitably be paid out if he were to get drafted) were he to be convicted and she sue in civil court.  But if he gets convicted of rape, he's not playing in  the NFL, sooo...not sure why money would be an issue here. 

As long as the right thing is done and charges are based not on conjecture and perception but based on facts, I can go with it.

No one is above the law, no matter how much money they bring to the school or whatever their pedigree.

Precisely Chad72. I would like to hear from the "alleged" victim in this case though. Not to rake her over the coals, but just to hear her side of the story. Yes, I believe we all presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. 

Obviously, it is a good day for Mr. Winston.