Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joe's League Final Regular Season Week 14..A MUST READ

Hello Joe's,

I never in a million years thought the last regular season games would mean so much to so many.

Thanks to losses last week by #1. Knights in Armor, and #2. IndyD4U, there are now 4 teams tied for the #1 record in the Joe's league.

Here are the current standings, with records and points for the top 4 teams.

1. Knights in Armor (TKnight24) 9-4  1442.22 points

2. IndyD4U (IndyD4U)                 9-4  1405.60 points

3.TY Goodbye (Colt Fan 4 Life) 9-4  1359.40 points

4. Vontae's Grandma (Andy)      9-4   1323.20 points

Here;s the scenario. One of the top 2 teams will not be in the top 2 next week, if either or both TY GOodbye or Vontae's Grandma win. That is because in the final regular season matchup # 1 Knights, takes on #2 IndyD4U. The winner will be the #1 seed as there is almost a 50 point differential in points between #2  and #3,,That means either myself or Andy, depending on the results of this last week will get the coveted @2 spot and that crucial first round bye.

There are 5 teams vying for the final 2 playoff spots. All 4 teams are currently 6-7 (talk about parity in a league..)

5. Dustin (Dustin)                        1328.54 points (upset Knights   141.28-121.98 to stay alive)

6. Broosters (buccolts)                1286.84 points (upset IndyD4U 135.00-108.00 to stay alive)

7. Us and Them (pacolts)            1282.80 points

8. Team Nice Dynamite (House)  1191.36 points

9. Natural Bjorn Killer (Justin)      1093.10 points

(One of the following teams could be out, as Dustin takes on the red hot Us and Them..whomever wins is in.

Broosters has a date with #11 coltman51

Natural Bjorn Killers has a date with #3. TY Goodbye and

Team Nice Dynamite has to face playoff bound #4. Vontae's Grandma.

Its going to be very interesting this week..as 4 teams vie for that coveted first round bye, and 5 teams vie for the final 2 playoff spots..

Good luck to everyone...and to those that don't make the playoffs, there is a losers bracket to determine the 7th place winner, and so on..so your season is far from over...

Hello Joe's,

I never in a million years thought the last regular season games would mean so much to so many.

Thanks to losses last week by #1. Knights in Armor, and #2. IndyD4U, there are now 4 teams tied for the #1 record in the Joe's league.

Here are the current standings, with records and points for the top 4 teams.

1. Knights in Armor (TKnight24) 9-4  1442.22 points

2. IndyD4U (IndyD4U)                 9-4  1405.60 points

3.TY Goodbye (Colt Fan 4 Life) 9-4  1359.40 points

4. Vontae's Grandma (Andy)      9-4   1323.20 points

Here;s the scenario. One of the top 2 teams will not be in the top 2 next week, if either or both TY GOodbye or Vontae's Grandma win. That is because in the final regular season matchup # 1 Knights, takes on #2 IndyD4U. The winner will be the #1 seed as there is almost a 50 point differential in points between #2  and #3,,That means either myself or Andy, depending on the results of this last week will get the coveted @2 spot and that crucial first round bye.

There are 5 teams vying for the final 2 playoff spots. All 4 teams are currently 6-7 (talk about parity in a league..)

5. Dustin (Dustin)                        1328.54 points (upset Knights   141.28-121.98 to stay alive)

6. Broosters (buccolts)                1286.84 points (upset IndyD4U 135.00-108.00 to stay alive)

7. Us and Them (pacolts)            1282.80 points

8. Team Nice Dynamite (House)  1191.36 points

9. Natural Bjorn Killer (Justin)      1093.10 points

(One of the following teams could be out, as Dustin takes on the red hot Us and Them..whomever wins is in.

Broosters has a date with #11 coltman51

Natural Bjorn Killers has a date with #3. TY Goodbye and

Team Nice Dynamite has to face playoff bound #4. Vontae's Grandma.

Its going to be very interesting this week..as 4 teams vie for that coveted first round bye, and 5 teams vie for the final 2 playoff spots..

Good luck to everyone...and to those that don't make the playoffs, there is a losers bracket to determine the 7th place winner, and so on..so your season is far from over...

Very nice recap and update my good friend.   However no mention of my fabulous fight to the bottom of the league.   Without me,  many would not be up in the rankings where they are, lol.

Very nice recap and update my good friend.   However no mention of my fabulous fight to the bottom of the league.   Without me,  many would not be up in the rankings where they are, lol.

Hey, uh, I wouldn't mind if you could keep that up one more week     :)