Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Will Be the Texans QB Next Year

Bluefire4

Correction he has won two championships....McElroy was behind center when Colt McCoy gave up and pretty much gave them the game in 2009.

No one seems to remember McElroy since he was drafted by the Jets and was a third stringer.

I like McCarron simply because he grew up 5 minutes from my home town but I don't see him molding well in the NFL, nor do I buy all the hype of him being this super elite quarterback.

I don't think McCarron has what it takes either. If there was a definite definition for game manager, he would be the poster child for it. In college anyway. He doesn't wow anyone and a lot of his success is due obviously to the largely talented players around him. He'll probably still go higher than he should anyway. Heck, who expected Geno to drop to the second, so anything can happen in the Draft.

I don't think McCarron has what it takes either. If there was a definite definition for game manager, he would be the poster child for it. In college anyway. He doesn't wow anyone and a lot of his success is due obviously to the largely talented players around him. He'll probably still go higher than he should anyway. Heck, who expected Geno to drop to the second, so anything can happen in the Draft.

I think NFL teams hated the Geno Smith interviews , otherwise probably goes top 20. McCarron might go around where he should go as this draft is loaded with good to very good prospects. No Andrew Luck or RG3 rated guys but there are for sure a bunch of prospects worthy of going in the first 3 rounds. Great year to draft a QB.

Draft Clowney and Wade Phillips uses him like he did Mario Williams, and take the best QB available at the top of the 2nd whoever that might be, hell Manziel probably makes it to the top of the 2nd. Then that team looks scary. And get a ILB to pair with Cushing

Draft Clowney and Wade Phillips uses him like he did Mario Williams, and take the best QB available at the top of the 2nd whoever that might be, hell Manziel probably makes it to the top of the 2nd. Then that team looks scary. And get a ILB to pair with Cushing

Phillips never had Mario did he?

Nope, only teddy is quite possibly better. The others...not so much.

Nah, all those guys are better prospects (maybe not Boyd) and will go in front of him (not Mettenberger because of the injury)

Luckily for Manziel, Mariota isn't coming out, Mettenberger got injured, and Hundley might not come out so he'll probably be the 3rd QB taken in the draft this year behind Bridgewater and Carr.

Nah, all those guys are better prospects (maybe not Boyd) and will go in front of him (not Mettenberger because of the injury)

Luckily for Manziel, Mariota isn't coming out, Mettenberger got injured, and Hundley might not come out so he'll probably be the 3rd QB taken in the draft this year behind Bridgewater and Carr.

I'd say Boyd is still a better prospect then Johnny

I think NFL teams hated the Geno Smith interviews , otherwise probably goes top 20. McCarron might go around where he should go as this draft is loaded with good to very good prospects. No Andrew Luck or RG3 rated guys but there are for sure a bunch of prospects worthy of going in the first 3 rounds. Great year to draft a QB.

Thank goodness for our sake  haha

Thank goodness for our sake  haha

probably one of the more interesting stories of this coming draft. Do you guys take the best one there with your high 1st ? Lots of good prospects in round two and three ... Or do they just commit to Keenam ? Taking a guy in the second or third might be like getting half pregnant 

Jay Cutler, kirk cousins (trade), big ben, mike vick,...

Kirk won't get traded he's gonna continue to get the shaft from the skins he's good but won't get a shot till his contract is up

I want him to get traded btw but just don't think it will happen I'm a MSU fan so I wanna see him succeed

Johnny football is not a nfl QB! I hope the tecmo and are smart and get a QB in the second or third. As a colts fan I rather have them get manziel with the first pick so they can make him a bust lol. But they will probably get Georgia QB or Bama in the second to early third round

probably one of the more interesting stories of this coming draft. Do you guys take the best one there with your high 1st ? Lots of good prospects in round two and three ... Or do they just commit to Keenam ? Taking a guy in the second or third might be like getting half pregnant 

Yep. I heard Kiper mention Barr but I think we go QB all the way in the first. Our defense is talented enough, we need to shore up the most important position on offense.