Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Saints Snf Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any notion of slowing this opposing offense down w/ a damaged offense is unrealistic.

Also, any notion of slowing this offense w/ an defense they aren't equipped to handle is silly.

I don't think so. We won't be able to slow them down for the whole game, but we could get a turnover or two with the right adjustments.

What? 14-0 Saints????!!! Must be Caldwell's fault??!?!?!?!. Blame Caldwell for a SUPERIOR OFFENESE the Colts are facing.!!!!!

Joke. Though I doubt most fans will be able to comprehend this. They will try to blame coaching for FO for this. Because they don't know any better.

What are you trying to say? You know more than every other person on here?

What? 14-0 Saints????!!! Must be Caldwell's fault??!?!?!?!. Blame Caldwell for a SUPERIOR OFFENESE the Colts are facing.!!!!!

Joke. Though I doubt most fans will be able to comprehend this. They will try to blame coaching for FO for this. Because they don't know any better.

.....lame

Go beat your dog or somethin

It's in the coaching staff to prepare the players and come up with a good gameplan and make adjustments. This team is more talented then 0-6.

I don't think so. We won't be able to slow them down for the whole game, but we could get a turnover or two with the right adjustments.

What adjustments are going to create turnovers? The moment we tried a blitz, Brees basically giggled and checked into a screen that went for 50 yards.

We are tipping passes into the air, but no one in a blue uniform seems to have the awareness to get under it.

More than likely yes. But also that I will be able to predict the future, that most fans will blame Caldwells for a fumble and a Saints high powered offense.

But nice try trying to say what I didn't say.

Lol your funny. I don't think anybody on here blames Caldwell for fumbles. We blame him for not making adjustments and poor gameplans. And fumbles usually mean a poorly coached team same with weak tackling.

More than likely yes. But also that I will be able to predict the future, that most fans will blame Caldwells for a fumble and a Saints high powered offense.

But nice try trying to say what I didn't say.

Trying to say what you didn't say? Look at the first sentence you typed, "more than likely yes". Since you can predict the future, what will be this weeks' lotto numbers?

Lol your funny. I don't think anybody on here blames Caldwell for fumbles. We blame him for not making adjustments and poor gameplans. And fumbles usually mean a poorly coached team same with weak tackling.

HAHAHAHAHAHAFHAHAFH how do you question someone's coaching on fumbling? Do you say "hey don't fumble it?" Seriously, tell me?"

So a coach is responsible for players fumbling? Carter stumbled, and a defender punched the ball out.

Reitz tapped Saturday when Painter wasn't ready.

Which one of those player mistakes belongs on Caldwell's head?

Trying to say what you didn't say? Look at the first sentence you typed, "more than likely yes". Since you can predict the future, what will be this weeks' lotto numbers?

Nope. Just saying I know more than you more than likely. But hey way to ignore what I said to you overall and just focus on one part.

A fumble? The players have been terrible out there. Angerer was slow reacting to that last TD. Bethea got his ankle broken by Thomas and then grabbed the face mask to make it worse. Then Carter puts the ball on the turf.

Tough when will the DC atop having our guys go after the QB like mindless robots especially when we play one of the best screen teams in the league. Thomas and Sproles are going to have a field day.