Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Compare Stan Luck To This Guy!

He has WR Juron Criner.

Luck has the best offensive line in college football (two of those guys will be day 1 picks), and running backs that can explode for a combined 400 yards per game. Just like they did against Washington yesterday.

Luck has had more help than most college QB's. Saying a guy has one WR doesn't mean anything.

comparing these guys to luck is foolish lol

Not really. They are putting up bigger numbers with less talent around them. The comparisons are necessary to get people to examine what happens at the micro level instead of just regurgitating the norm.

Edited by doogansquest

Stan Luck?

Give it up, Austin.....Queen Colt is having difficulty identifying Andrew Luck by his correct name..... never mind his ridiculous comparison of Luck to ANY Houston QB.

Because for years and years, Houston has operated a spread offense so unrelated to the NFL game that a circus ringmaster could probably coach it.

And probably why Top 10 drafted Houston QBs like David Klingler and Andre Ware were abject, miserable failures at the NFL level.

They had great stats though!!!

He has WR Juron Criner.

Doogansquest beat me to it, but to add what he said, if you've watched any Arizona game this year you'd know that Criner has been incredibly inconsistent due to nagging injuries so he hasn't been the weapon for Foles that he should have been. Arizona also has an OL with 5 new starters from last year and he is under pressure on just about every down. Their running game is horribly inconsistent. They did put up huge numbers this past game vs. UCLA but up to that point Arizona was averaging less than 70 yards per game rushing which was I believe bottom 5 in the NCAA.

comparing these guys to luck is foolish lol

Why is it foolish? Because everyone says Luck is the second coming? Seriously, the kid is an excellent college quarterback. But to act like he is in a different league than any other college quarterback for the last ten years is what's really foolish.

Why is it foolish? Because everyone says Luck is the second coming? Seriously, the kid is an excellent college quarterback. But to act like he is in a different league than any other college quarterback for the last ten years is what's really foolish.

is it? i know my limitations...and i'm not qualified to judge the potential of college quarterbacks. but i have listened to everyone from dan fouts, troy aikman, trent dilfer, john elway, ex coaches, gm's rave about the guy. i'm still waiting for someone to come up with a weakness in his game...