Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Walden should be cut for that.

Dustin

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop it....

It was a totally unacceptable action...  but ..

Guess what losing football looks like kids...        

If 13 players on IR...      it catches up sooner or later...

There's being frustrated and then there's what he did. Walden is a clown. Hopefully he doesn't see the field for an extended period of time because of that.

he shouldnt be cut he should have been kicked out the game walden has actually being playing pretty good...but VAUGHN yea he should be cut like yesterday not only do you suck but you causes stupid butt penalties like that..two in a row

The one was just a bad call by the officials.  The announcers even said so.  Still I think that happened on the same play as the Mathis hit so it's moot anyways.

The penalties on Mathis and Vaughn were bull%.  But that headbutt by Walden was a heaping pile of dinosaur bull%.  He should have been ejected for that.

The Mathis one was right, you can't touch a QB's helmet.  Period.  People might not like the rule but it's the rule. 

I agree Walden should have been tossed but so should have been Walker because he threw a punch right after the headbunt and his yapping is what caused it which is supposed to be a point of emphasis this year. 

The Mathis one was right, you can't touch a QB's helmet.  Period.  People might not like the rule but it's the rule. 

I agree Walden should have been tossed but so should have been Walker because he threw a punch right after the headbunt and his yapping is what caused it which is supposed to be a point of emphasis this year. 

That kind of nonsense happens ALL THE TIME in the NFL.   

So what..     fine him, let him sit, let him play....    if he can help win games then he WILL stay on the roster.

That kind of nonsense happens ALL THE TIME in the NFL.   

So what..     fine him, let him sit, let him play....    if he can help win games then he WILL stay on the roster.

Hey I am not calling for him to be released.  I just wanted the Personal Fouls both ways and probably objections both ways and that to be the end of it.