Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kalil Is Our Best Bet If Three Assumptions Hold

Some draft "experts" said that based on his skill set he may project better to OG but that was nothing more than conjecture.

It's amazing the lengths some people go to in trying to justify their argument.

Interesting that you would follow draft "experts" consider you ignore them when it comes to the overwhelmingly majority that agree that Luck is the second coming. It truly is amazing, the lengths that some people go to try to justify their argument. just saying.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that you would follow draft "experts" consider you ignore them when it comes to the overwhelmingly majority that agree that Luck is the second coming. It truly is amazing, the lengths that some people go to try to justify their argument. just saying.

lol..How did you possibly get that I was agreeing with the draft "experts" in the post you quoted?

lol..How did you possibly get that I was agreeing with the draft "experts" in the post you quoted?

I guess i missed that.. But then again, it really doesn't matter what Jason on a colts bulletin-board says; i never hear the pundits mention you, just these so-called "experts".