Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

St. Louis (+10) @ Indianapolis (11-10-13)

oldunclemark

Actually expect the spread to go down they met not score a lot with a backup QB but they still owned a lot of Oline with their two pass rushers and fishers D is always good. This game is gonna be closer then people think a lot closer actually. And don't forget last night a new QB tore us up so anything can happen with this years colts

Actually expect the spread to go down they met not score a lot with a backup QB but they still owned a lot of Oline with their two pass rushers and fishers D is always good. This game is gonna be closer then people think a lot closer actually. And don't forget last night a new QB tore us up so anything can happen with this years colts

Kellen Clemons is far from new to the NFL. Other than that this is spot on. The Rams are a good defense and a game managing offense. Its going to be a slugfest.

We will win easily. This is the perfect opponent for us at home to get our legs under us. It's a lot like the Buffalo game we won 20-13 last year after Thanksgiving.

This is also on my birthday. We will win, guaranteed.

You do realize these are the same Rams that cruised past the Texans and nearly knockes off Seattle, right? They will come at this swinging. The Rams want to play the tough grind it out style the Colts do.

We will win easily. This is the perfect opponent for us at home to get our legs under us. It's a lot like the Buffalo game we won 20-13 last year after Thanksgiving.

This is also on my birthday. We will win, guaranteed.

Win easily? :funny:

Their pass rush vs our offensive line? :lol:

Oh some of you are in for a surprise haha

You do realize these are the same Rams that cruised past the Texans and nearly knockes off Seattle, right? They will come at this swinging. The Rams want to play the tough grind it out style the Colts do.

Each game is independent of it's own. We are good at Lucas Oil, and we will win the game. I watched that game closely against Tennessee. Locker was not sharp. I had money on the Titans so I was into every play. Rams have an underrated run game but I wouldn't expect Clemens to string together another decent performance. We will be fine

Each game is independent of it's own. We are good at Lucas Oil, and we will win the game. I watched that game closely against Tennessee. Locker was not sharp. I had money on the Titans so I was into every play. Rams have an underrated run game but I wouldn't expect Clemens to string together another decent performance. We will be fine

Miami and Oakland say hi.

Win easily? :funny:

Their pass rush vs our offensive line? :lol:

Oh some of you are in for a surprise haha

They were in their last two games until the very end. Against two very good teams. I agree with you, some people are going to be surprised. But if they were paying attention, they wouldn't be.

Except for Jacksonville, we've played up or down to our competition. Except for them, have we covered the spot when favored?

They were in their last two games until the very end. Against two very good teams. I agree with you, some people are going to be surprised. But if they were paying attention, they wouldn't be.

Except for Jacksonville, we've played up or down to our competition. Except for them, have we covered the spot when favored?

We did last night.

I'm more worried about Long vs Cherilus. Long gave him a lot of problems when the rams played the lions last year.

Wasnt aware of this. I dont usually pay much attention to NFC North teams, so Im not overly familiar with what Cherilus did last year for Detroit.

Where are all you "trap game " posters ? This , unlike others you were calling trap games is a perfect example of one.

Home team, playing an lessor team , big favorite..

Coming off a big win and is followed by a division game that would pretty much clinch the division. 

Plus , to top it off SL has some very good talent and shows up big some weeks.

Jeff Fisher will have something up his sleeve, remember the game they onside kicked it like three times in a row?  He'll have something we aren't expecting.  The Rams can run the ball and have a decent defense if they can get going they can give us fits and the Colts haven't started quick much this season.  I think the Colts win but it might not be the cake walk that most are expecting.

Kellen Clemons is far from new to the NFL. Other than that this is spot on. The Rams are a good defense and a game managing offense. Its going to be a slugfest.

Kellen isn't the new QB he was referring to.  He was referring to Case Keenum, who was the new QB we almost lost to.

Sunday we did.  If I recall, the spread was like 2 points.