Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Clyde Christensen, Graded D- By Bleacher Report , ( Not That Thats A Great Authority

bayone

OC of all teams are graded in article

I do like what Indianapolis is doing right now with Curtis Painter. They are utilizing the minimal skills that he has to the best of their ability. Still, it has a lot more to do with talent than anything else.

Indianapolis doesn't have a top-tier running back, are going with an unproven quarterback and have a bunch of issues a long the offensive line. The five and six step drops need to end when the offensive line is struggling so much.

This is something that has adversely affected the success of the Colts offense up to this point.

Indianapolis is 28th in scoring and 31st in total offense.

Grade: D-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/896853-nfl-week-six-grading-each-teams-offensive-coordinator/page/3

You know.... i really want the colts to have a balanced team, but i cant help thinking if the colts put the ball in the air more they would have more success going down the field... painter isnt manning but there's no doubt the guy is accurate and can get the ball to his receivers... I think they will be forced to do so when they play the saints anyway.

You know.... i really want the colts to have a balanced team, but i cant help thinking if the colts put the ball in the air more they would have more success going down the field... painter isnt manning but there's no doubt the guy is accurate and can get the ball to his receivers... I think they will be forced to do so when they play the saints anyway.

We are balanced now in a bad way though.

OC of all teams are graded in article

I do like what Indianapolis is doing right now with Curtis Painter. They are utilizing the minimal skills that he has to the best of their ability. Still, it has a lot more to do with talent than anything else.

Indianapolis doesn't have a top-tier running back, are going with an unproven quarterback and have a bunch of issues a long the offensive line. The five and six step drops need to end when the offensive line is struggling so much.

This is something that has adversely affected the success of the Colts offense up to this point.

Indianapolis is 28th in scoring and 31st in total offense.

Grade: D-

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/896853-nfl-week-six-grading-each-teams-offensive-coordinator/page/3

Valid points, especially about the top tier RB....However, the fumbles didn't help the offense yesterday....

Also, some of the call were real head scratchers....For example, there was a WR screen to Garcon and I think he was by himself and no one blocked for him and they lost 5 yards on the play....

im starting to wonder if we even have coaches on our team. it just seems like peyton covers up all the mistakes they make. caldwell and clyde just seem lost without peyton and coyer is sticking to the same lame defensive philosophy even though it doesnt work its like hes afraid to put his stamp on the team.

Edited by coltsrule91

123283381_display_image.jpg?1318810032

Oh man, that image just sums up the season... Clyde is doing his best "apple holding hemorrhoid" impression, while Peyton is looking at him, thinking to himself, "How did I get stuck with this team?"

Edited by ReMeDy