Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Please Remember To Post In The Appropriate Fourm

Coltssouth

The season is soon to start and many new topics will be posted as there will be much to talk about.

Please remember to post topics concerning other teams in the "Around The League" part of the forum and Colts topics in the "Colts Football" section.

Thanks!

Thank you, CS. It seems that many folks haven't taken to heart the guidance. ;)

If a topic is NOT about the Colts, it goes in NFL General (Around the League). The forum is about to be reorganized or else many topics are going to be duplicated and discussions are going to be going on in multiple places (way too confusing).

If you cannot find your thread, please look in the appropriate forum. Most all of the them will be in only one of two locations (Colts or NFL General) and a number of duplicate threads will be merged. Nothing deleted, just merged.

Okay...now a bit of housecleaning! :cleaning:

The season is soon to start and many new topics will be posted as there will be much to talk about.

Please remember to post topics concerning other teams in the "Around The League" part of the forum and Colts topics in the "Colts Football" section.

Thanks!

But What about like i just posted under Colts, Jags going heavily after Session, Is that OK as its about losing Session to a rival so involves Colts

But What about like i just posted under Colts, Jags going heavily after Session, Is that OK as its about losing Session to a rival so involves Colts

I would say that's ok Bayone. He is Colts player so it does involve Colts football.

If it were a Jag's draft of a player not involving our team it would be in the Around The League section of course. :)

I would say that's ok Bayone. He is Colts player so it does involve Colts football.

If it were a Jag's draft of a player not involving our team it would be in the Around The League section of course. :)

Thanks, sure most try, sometimes we all mess up , all going to fast at times