Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Where to watch games?

rock8591

Dumb question I know...

I live in Tampa bay, and get mostly Florida games on my local cable with Fox/NBC/CBS. Only time I see the Colts is when they play one of the 3 FL teams, or if the game is on ESPN.

. I don't have Direct TV (I don't watch TV save for our games) or any special service at all. Last but not least, I already checked NFL.com, and it appears that the most being offered is a "NFL Game Rewind".

Does anyone know of any places to watch Colts games online? Paid or not? I would think that there's at least a place to purchase live viewing/streaming of your favorite team for all Sunday games somewhere... Where do you guys watch the game, or do you all mostly live in Indianapolis area and get the games on your local channels?

Very lost here, can use some help...

Edited by Nadine
Illegal streaming

Dumb question I know...

I live in Tampa bay, and get mostly Florida games on my local cable with Fox/NBC/CBS. Only time I see the Colts is when they play one of the 3 FL teams, or if the game is on ESPN.

I've been using VIP Box Online mostly for game streams, but the quality and speed isn't the best. I don't have Direct TV (I don't watch TV save for our games) or any special service at all. Last but not least, I already checked NFL.com, and it appears that the most being offered is a "NFL Game Rewind".

Does anyone know of any places to watch Colts games online? Paid or not? I would think that there's at least a place to purchase live viewing/streaming of your favorite team for all Sunday games somewhere... Where do you guys watch the game, or do you all mostly live in Indianapolis area and get the games on your local channels?

Very lost here, can use some help...

Not dumb.

Try NFL Game Pass, 99.99 $ if You only wanna watch Colts' regular season games, that does not include PO and SB.