Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Refs in the Dolphins game [Merge]

Maniq

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st blown call - late hit out of bounds.

2nd blown call - very next play, obvious pass interference on Miami against Fleener.

3rd blown call - illegal shift penalty that didn't happen and cost us a TD.

4th blown call - Miami RB did not break the plane on their last TD. Should have been reversed.

I think I could go on, but kind of P'd off right now.

I agree with a lot said in here. The play where they tackled us out of bounds was awful. I thought they had a lot of late hits on Luck too. Pretty awful performance by the refs, but you can't blame them for the late INT and the last drive.

Would there have even been an INT if they hadn't taken our TD away?  The game would have been tied at that point and Luck may not have tried to force a throw to a well covered Wayne.  We were already in field goal range or at least close to it.  These are questions we'll never know the answer to.

Officials only part of the problem. I'm not one to beg fo a flag but do agree this game was rough to watch. I'm tired if the hype for Pagano has done nothing in two yrs and don't see any flash out of Pep either should have never let Bruce leave. GM  of the yr by butt this team is 6-10 at best. Hate to see what San Fran gonna do to the team.

Officials only part of the problem. I'm not one to beg fo a flag but do agree this game was rough to watch. I'm tired if the hype for Pagano has done nothing in two yrs and don't see any flash out of Pep either should have never let Bruce leave. GM of the yr by butt this team is 6-10 at best. Hate to see what San Fran gonna do to the team.

they had no choice but to let Bruce leave