Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Coltstrong forum fantasy league chat area

jamesie jr

Yeah the flex would have added another dimension I feel , but call it a lesson for next time :)

I'm hoping that for better or worse they realise the only course of option is to stick with Wilson, if he's benched again after last season it could destroy his confidence (he seems to not have much self belief as it is). 

I actually tried changing it to a flex but apparently you can't change roster positions midseason. Well you can't remove a position atleast. I doubt i will add another position in.

Anyway 3 WR's is probably better than 3 RB's because there is a lot more WR's than RB's who score a good amount of points (well any points actually)

I actually tried changing it to a flex but apparently you can't change roster positions midseason. Well you can't remove a position atleast. I doubt i will add another position in.

Anyway 3 WR's is probably better than 3 RB's because there is a lot more WR's than RB's who score a good amount of points (well any points actually)

On the whole I'd agree, but flex does you the chance to play the match up game if your RBs are all playing weaker teams. 

After my Wk1 showing though... what do I know? :P 

On the whole I'd agree, but flex does you the chance to play the match up game if your RBs are all playing weaker teams. 

After my Wk1 showing though... what do I know? :P

Yeah that's true. They would in theory play better but at the same time my RB's Mcfadden and Lynch weren't playing the best of defences and they still did bad.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to access my team all season but our good commissioner has kindly agreed to handle my affairs on my behalf.

I'm still very open to trades but I obviously won't be able to see them on my team page so feel free to PM me here on the forum and I'll get back to you with a response. 

Hi Josh,

See post# 40 in this thread.

Are you able to create a new (your own) yahoo email account?

Unlucky.

Need Peyton to get like 100 points otherwise i'll lose my matchup.

Vick, for all my distaste in taking him has done me well this week and Wallace(:()/Bryant too. Think I might have a W fingers crossed. 

Across my FF teams people I left on the bench:

Mike Wallace, Coby Fleener, Lamar Millar, Tavon Austin.

People I thought would be better to start:

Eddie Lacy (x2), Miles Austin, Jared Cook

Felt like every move I made went to heck this week :P

Vick, for all my distaste in taking him has done me well this week and Wallace( :()/Bryant too. Think I might have a W fingers crossed. 

Across my FF teams people I left on the bench:

Mike Wallace, Coby Fleener, Lamar Millar, Tavon Austin.

People I thought would be better to start:

Eddie Lacy (x2), Miles Austin, Jared Cook

Felt like every move I made went to heck this week :P

Well it certainly looked like you did win.

And I know how you feel. Really tempted to drop Steve Smith but then he'll get like a 100 yard 2 TD game the week i do.

I'm the same for all fantasy sports.

Why thank you, with this win under my belt and momentum on my side I'm now projected by Yahoo to have a massive 1-12-0 record for the season.... 

:) Anything I can do to help.

Though I did ask you nicely to keep it down again for one more week.

I'll have to check my projections again. I'm sure it's lovely.

Wow Minnesota's defense got smoked.  I havn't even looked at my fantasy football and I already know I lost.  I had 3 starters in the 49er's game and none of them did much.  And of course the week I decide that Joe Flacco is a good person to start because Tom Brady has crappy receivers, Brady somehow manages a good game. 

The fantasy football gods hate me.  Oh well.  I'll keep trying, I did get a win in week 1, so at least I won't finish winless. 

Had quite a good start to the season imo, how about everyone else?

Won my first game but lost 2 in a row now.  Most of my decisions on who to bench and start seem to be bad although I suppose the positive thing is that I don't think this has ever cost me a game.

I'm hopeful for this week as I had both Anquan Bolden and Frank Gore starting and they both had good games against the Rams.  

Ray Rice say's he's planning on playing on Sunday, so I'm taking a risk and starting him.  

I've benched TY Hilton for Brian Hartline, so I expect TY to go off for a career day on Sunday while Tannehill decides to throw every ball towards Wallace.  But I'm not gonna change my mind this time because Hartline has been the most consistent scoring receiver I've had besides Julio Jones.