Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

12 team league, PPR

Indy005

I had the 4th overall pick

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Josh Freeman

RB: Doug Martin, Eddie Lacy, Daryl Richardson, Jacquizz Rodgers

WR: Brandon Marshall, Demaryius Thomas, James Jones, Emmanuel Sanders, Kendall Wright

TE: Brandon Myers, Fred Davis

D/STs: Bengals, Chargers

K: Greg Zuerlein

Howd I do?

Eh you did okay. Nothing special. I actually have Martin regressing a bit this year and I don't really see Lacy producing big numbers, at least this year. Especially with GB's passing game. I like your WR's but that's just about what I like. Kaep's good but only okay for fantasy imo. 

I went for potential, I had a tough choice between Martin and Rice and I chose Martin just because I know Flacco will steal some touches away from Rice ballhogging.

Kaep has the potential to be a Top 3 fantasy QB this year, also his rushing helps add my RBs totals. 

I had the 4th overall pick

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Josh Freeman

RB: Doug Martin, Eddie Lacy, Daryl Richardson, Jacquizz Rodgers

WR: Brandon Marshall, Demaryius Thomas, James Jones, Emmanuel Sanders, Kendall Wright

TE: Brandon Myers, Fred Davis

D/STs: Bengals, Chargers

K: Greg Zuerlein

Howd I do?

I think you did much better than OK!

Kaepernick, Martin, Marshall and Thomas are all guaranteed to put up big numbers and your starting TE, D/ST and K are all average to good so you have a strong starting line up imo.

Then on the bench, Richardson should have a decent season (no more, no less) Lacey could be huge. He might not be, but he certainly has a chance to do well.

I'm not a fan of your receiving core beyond Marshall and Thomas and I don't like the Chargers D/ST but, in a 12 man league, you can't expect to be good across the board. 

I'd give you a B+.

I think you did much better than OK!

Kaepernick, Martin, Marshall and Thomas are all guaranteed to put up big numbers and your starting TE, D/ST and K are all average to good so you have a strong starting line up imo.

Then on the bench, Richardson should have a decent season (no more, no less) Lacey could be huge. He might not be, but he certainly has a chance to do well.

I'm not a fan of your receiving core beyond Marshall and Thomas and I don't like the Chargers D/ST but, in a 12 man league, you can't expect to be good across the board. 

I'd give you a B+.

James Jones is officially the #2 WR for Green Bay with Jordy Nelson injury, and Lacys backup is out for the year, who was supposed to split carries with Lacy.

Franklin?

I think he was third string. DuJuan Harris was thought to be number 2. Or is Harris the one that's injured?

Franklin is 3rd, Harris was the back up to Lacy who was supposed to split carries. Harris is the one who got IR'd for the year.