Colts @ N.Y. Giants Preseason Game Night Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Danny Kight?

The Colts had to because he was kept to do Kickoffs because Vandy and Smith didn't have the leg to do it.  The Colts kept trying as hard they could to get one of them to do it.  Since both Adam and McAfee can get to the endzone on kickoffs there is no reason to keep a third kicker. 

I've had about enough of these ex-palyers who have ZERO talent for broadcasting getting gigs because they're former probowlers/HoF'ers.

"Ummmm..I ummm...they be all run fast and...ummm...dat dude need be all do better. They they they..umm...defense be good b..b..but so many mistakes dey need be all stop makin those mistakes."

Yeah....Pat Summerall ain't got nothing on you. 

Colts win! Colts win , 20-12.  Now Indianapolis will have a busy practice week preparing for the Cleveland Browns, and go above 1-1 and .500 as they are tonight. We'll enjoy this preseason win  this week. You can see the replay of this game early Tuesday morning at 3:00PM,   and the following Friday afternoon at 1:00PM both Eastern Standard Times.  GO COLTS!!! :D  :blueshoe:  :rock:  :helmet:  :coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :colts:  :1colts:  :coltslogo:

I've had about enough of these ex-palyers who have ZERO talent for broadcasting getting gigs because they're former probowlers/HoF'ers.

"Ummmm..I ummm...they be all run fast and...ummm...dat dude need be all do better. They they they..umm...defense be good b..b..but so many mistakes dey need be all stop makin those mistakes."

Yeah....Pat Summerall ain't got nothing on you. 

No joke there.....tonight the English language tore its ACL and is out for the season. :facepalm: