Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Defense

salary cap fantasy league? thats so stupid

Don't knock it til you try it..its a lot harder than it looks..and your salary cap goes up or down, depending on the players performance..as long as you have trades left, you can replace anyone at any time...and players salaries are based on last year's performance.. You can buy more trades during the year, as you start week 1 with 3 trades, and accumulate 1 trade per week.You only get 35 mil to start, you have 2 QB's 2 RB's 2 WR/TE and a team D and return yards count in individual stats...The elite QB's like Brees and Rodgers are like 12-14 million each..so filling out your beginning roster is hard to do..For example..I took Brees and EJ Manuel (3.25 mil salary)..as more players pick up Manuel,, his salary goes up..so its good to find sleepers at different positions..

You can think what you like to think..and that's your opinion...but like I said..its a lot harder than it looks..last year I was in the 96th percentile out of all players in the league..and they give out money prizes to the top teams of the week and year...Its initially free to play, but you can buy trades for around 99 cents per trade, if you so desire..I have won my league 3 years in a row...I just join a random league, preferably in a league with other Colt fans..Its just another way to enjoy fantasy football...

Don't knock it til you try it..its a lot harder than it looks..and your salary cap goes up or down, depending on the players performance..as long as you have trades left, you can replace anyone at any time...and players salaries are based on last year's performance.. You can buy more trades during the year, as you start week 1 with 3 trades, and accumulate 1 trade per week.You only get 35 mil to start, you have 2 QB's 2 RB's 2 WR/TE and a team D and return yards count in individual stats...The elite QB's like Brees and Rodgers are like 12-14 million each..so filling out your beginning roster is hard to do..For example..I took Brees and EJ Manuel (3.25 mil salary)..as more players pick up Manuel,, his salary goes up..so its good to find sleepers at different positions..

You can think what you like to think..and that's your opinion...but like I said..its a lot harder than it looks..last year I was in the 96th percentile out of all players in the league..and they give out money prizes to the top teams of the week and year...Its initially free to play, but you can buy trades for around 99 cents per trade, if you so desire..I have won my league 3 years in a row...I just join a random league, preferably in a league with other Colt fans..Its just another way to enjoy fantasy football...

I've played in a for a few years, didn't last year. Personally, I don't like it, it's tough, but that's not the reason. It's just a bit weird. Play fantasy football instead.

It's not stupid though.

I've played in a for a few years, didn't last year. Personally, I don't like it, it's tough, but that's not the reason. It's just a bit weird. Play fantasy football instead.

It's not stupid though.

I play both..I play salary cap also because it is a different type of challenge....

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 19, 2013 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, August 19, 2013 - personal argument

salary cap fantasy league? thats so stupid

Now why would you insult someone on something you obviously know zero about? So just because you never played it you think it is stupid? Salary cap FFL is run in a sense more like a real football team. You team is not put together going up against other owners that  make bad choices in turn making your team better. I have been playing FFL for over 20 years and think I know a little something about all the different types of that game. It's sad you feel the need to pass out an insult on a subject you obviously know little about. This thread is not put here for your personal attacks on other members. 

Now why would you insult someone on something you obviously know zero about? So just because you never played it you think it is stupid? Salary cap FFL is run in a sense more like a real football team. You team is not put together going up against other owners that  make bad choices in turn making your team better. I have been playing FFL for over 20 years and think I know a little something about all the different types of that game. It's sad you feel the need to pass out an insult on a subject you obviously know little about. This thread is not put here for your personal attacks on other members. 

oh calm down. its posters like you that bother me the most that take everything so serious.

oh calm down. its posters like you that bother me the most that take everything so serious.

Calling out another member by calling what he does stupid is what? Let me hear your explanation? It's poster like me?? I do not openly insult anyone's personal choices on what they do. 

Calling out another member by calling what he does stupid is what? Let me hear your explanation? It's poster like me?? I do not openly insult anyone's personal choices on what they do. 

your acting like I made fun of mother that just had cancer.

your acting like I made fun of mother that just had cancer.

Forget it. If what you said needs to be explained I would be wasting my time anyway. I would just prefer no more comments from you to me personally. I will not be commenting on any of your post. Now you have a great day.

Forget it. If what you said needs to be explained I would be wasting my time anyway. I would just prefer no more comments from you to me personally. I will not be commenting on any of your post. Now you have a great day.

You really need to stop taking things so serious