Photo

Colts Defense

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Bluefire4

Bluefire4
  • 2387 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:00 PM

Is anybody thinking about getting the colts as a second fantasy defense because of the fact were facing the Raiders and their atrocious offensive line. Our guys could have a field day..

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 2039 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

I play in a salary cap fantasy league, where you have to stay under the salary cap..I took the Colts D this week...

Anything's possible..depending on who you have on your D already..

Congratulations to Marcus Mariota for winning the Heisman Trophy, as well as all the other major awards. Good luck in the playoffs against FSU.

#3 coltsrule91

coltsrule91
  • 8981 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:13 PM

salary cap fantasy league? thats so stupid

its not T.Y its T.watttttttttt WHAT DID T JUST DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 2039 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:45 PM

salary cap fantasy league? thats so stupid

Don't knock it til you try it..its a lot harder than it looks..and your salary cap goes up or down, depending on the players performance..as long as you have trades left, you can replace anyone at any time...and players salaries are based on last year's performance.. You can buy more trades during the year, as you start week 1 with 3 trades, and accumulate 1 trade per week.You only get 35 mil to start, you have 2 QB's 2 RB's 2 WR/TE and a team D and return yards count in individual stats...The elite QB's like Brees and Rodgers are like 12-14 million each..so filling out your beginning roster is hard to do..For example..I took Brees and EJ Manuel (3.25 mil salary)..as more players pick up Manuel,, his salary goes up..so its good to find sleepers at different positions..

You can think what you like to think..and that's your opinion...but like I said..its a lot harder than it looks..last year I was in the 96th percentile out of all players in the league..and they give out money prizes to the top teams of the week and year...Its initially free to play, but you can buy trades for around 99 cents per trade, if you so desire..I have won my league 3 years in a row...I just join a random league, preferably in a league with other Colt fans..Its just another way to enjoy fantasy football...

Congratulations to Marcus Mariota for winning the Heisman Trophy, as well as all the other major awards. Good luck in the playoffs against FSU.

#5 BPM_Colt

BPM_Colt
  • 1109 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 02:00 AM

I already picked up Colts D for week 1.. Rarely draft a good D. Usually pick one up from week to week

#6 Andy

Andy
  • 8938 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 05:11 PM

Don't knock it til you try it..its a lot harder than it looks..and your salary cap goes up or down, depending on the players performance..as long as you have trades left, you can replace anyone at any time...and players salaries are based on last year's performance.. You can buy more trades during the year, as you start week 1 with 3 trades, and accumulate 1 trade per week.You only get 35 mil to start, you have 2 QB's 2 RB's 2 WR/TE and a team D and return yards count in individual stats...The elite QB's like Brees and Rodgers are like 12-14 million each..so filling out your beginning roster is hard to do..For example..I took Brees and EJ Manuel (3.25 mil salary)..as more players pick up Manuel,, his salary goes up..so its good to find sleepers at different positions..

You can think what you like to think..and that's your opinion...but like I said..its a lot harder than it looks..last year I was in the 96th percentile out of all players in the league..and they give out money prizes to the top teams of the week and year...Its initially free to play, but you can buy trades for around 99 cents per trade, if you so desire..I have won my league 3 years in a row...I just join a random league, preferably in a league with other Colt fans..Its just another way to enjoy fantasy football...

I've played in a for a few years, didn't last year. Personally, I don't like it, it's tough, but that's not the reason. It's just a bit weird. Play fantasy football instead.

It's not stupid though.

Andy
Writer for: The Montreal Gazette, and various other websites

Posted Image

#7 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 2039 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:11 PM

I've played in a for a few years, didn't last year. Personally, I don't like it, it's tough, but that's not the reason. It's just a bit weird. Play fantasy football instead.

It's not stupid though.

I play both..I play salary cap also because it is a different type of challenge....

#8 Coltswarriors

Coltswarriors
  • 2168 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

I always use the defense based on the offense they're playing.

Colts D week 1 is a safe bet. I picked the Colts D up.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      18 Dec
    radiogirl

Treasure your loved ones every day. Visited some dear friends today at the hospital who's 22 year old daughter was in an accident yesterday. Critical May not make it. I was reminded today how precious life is.....

Show comments (9)
  • Photo
      18 Dec
    BrentMc11

Comcast: HMMMMM new higher speed modem..check....TV.....check....We did not check the phone? Do not call. We have no line :) GRRRR

Show comments (12)
View All Updates