Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay Not Happy with Team's Performance....

NewColtsFan

yes it is 24 hours

Thanks

guess I still have a brain and can think things out so throughout day I will get some back and a boatload at end

out of curiosity, how many do u have per day ??  so maybe i can be prudent if wanted to give likes  throughout the day

wow still only 7 pages , thankfully

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree as if some need an excuse .

When your go too tight end is the Leader of Murder Inc  & sitting in a cage for shooting a person , Taking troll shots at the owner of our team seems petty & childish .

But Irsay makes it so easy for us. :cheer2:

Love Krusty by the way. Your affection for clowns is second to none. Love it.

Thanks

guess I still have a brain and can think things out so throughout day I will get some back and a boatload at end

out of curiosity, how many do u have per day ??  so maybe i can be prudent if wanted to give likes  throughout the day

wow still only 7 pages , thankfully

He does the wopper tweet instantly springs to mind .  But at the end of the day he deserves respect as does Robert Kraft . :thmup:

Thank You Sir

lol. yes. no doubt. But you are right. What he did in terms of letting Manning go and signing Luck and turning the whole org over deserves to be commended. Perhaps he just needs to sit back and trust his guys and not worry about the fans if the team has a bad showing. There is no way this team will not try hard and be contending as long as Luck is at the helm.

But Irsay makes it so easy for us. :cheer2:

Love Krusty by the way. Your affection for clowns is second to none. Love it.

So just because Irsay cares about HIS product that is put out on the field and wanted to let Colts fans know that the product and effort that was put put on the field is not acceptable is your excuse to act like your a kid? I dont really get that. Not a shot at you as a person or a Pats fan, Just an observation. Im also not making excuses for some that have repeatedly brought up Krafts name especially taking the oppurtunity to rub "the Patriots way" statement all in the Pats fans face after the Hernandez debacle. But the fact is still the same, Irsay is the owner he can say what he wants, he was well within bounds of letting Colts fans know that the effort that was given on the field wont be tolerated, The special teams discipline and tackling was bad

lol. yes. no doubt. But you are right. What he did in terms of letting Manning go and signing Luck and turning the whole org over deserves to be commended. Perhaps he just needs to sit back and trust his guys and not worry about the fans if the team has a bad showing. There is no way this team will not try hard and be contending as long as Luck is at the helm.

The TRUTH is our owner is the teams biggest fan , I'v looked back & read stuff from his early days back in Baltimore although his dad was the boss I felt he was the man , For instance I read a story about the Colts coach Ted M was fired at half time & Jimmy came & straightened out the mess for his dad .

I honestly believe he really bleeds blue .  As a fan he & we all realize its only preseason but like all fanatics we expect alot from our team .

This is why i love that he is the owner of my team ,we, he & the City all want our team to shine ,  None more than the #1 fan Irsay ..

The TRUTH is our owner is the teams biggest fan , I'v looked back & read stuff from his early days back in Baltimore although his dad was the boss I felt he was the man , For instance I read a story about the Colts coach Ted M was fired at half time & Jimmy came & straightened out the mess for his dad .

I honestly believe he really bleeds blue .  As a fan he & we all realize its only preseason but like all fanatics we expect alot from our team .

This is why i love that he is the owner of my team ,we, he & the City all want our team to shine ,  None more than the #1 fan Irsay ..

Sure, he is a big fan BUT he is also the owner. Best not to let the two complicate each other.

Kraft is the same way by the way. He was a season ticket for years before buying the team at a time when it was going to be sold to St. Louis. Nothing wrong with being a fan but have to put job as owner first. There was no reason for Pagano and Luck to have answer questions about his tweet yesterday. They are big boys, they know they didn't get it done.

You need to choose a profile picture, so I can create a meme of your profile picture saying "Dear god...", and then post it to threads like this where you are conspicuously absent.

Either that, or you need to show up sooner.

I have taken the plunge into parenthood with my wife through adopting a little baby we named Hadley.  Best thing we ever did and also the most stressful as she goes through a health issue.  Once the health concern is behind us, and it will be soon, I expect to be more visible.

I have taken the plunge into parenthood with my wife through adopting a little baby we named Hadley.  Best thing we ever did and also the most stressful as she goes through a health issue.  Once the health concern is behind us, and it will be soon, I expect to be more visible.

Congratulations on your new addition and best thoughts to you and yours as you work through the stress. I have a baby boy (2nd kid) who is not yet a year old and only a minor surgical procedure he had nearly did me in! He was fine, of course... Dad, well, it took a little longer for ME to recover from it.  ;)   God bless man...

Oh wow. Awesome move for your family, hope all is well with little Hadley. 

I'll figure out a stand-in for you in the meantime. :)

Random thread post statistic. By my count there are 44 posts in this thread by what I would call "traditional non-Colts fans."

At least 30 of those posts are from Amfootball.

The majority of for and against Irsay between Colts fans seems pretty evenly/sadly split.

Someone should do a poll lol.

Obviously you guys do as I have seen Kraft's name almost as much as Irsay's (or should I say Ursay's) name on this thread.

Not even remotely true. Unless you've been reading every 100th word.

There were only 13 counts of the word Kraft in this thread. I'll give myself a little room for error and say 15.

A little under half of those mentions are from Pats fans themselves, and only a few outside of the Pats fans were spoken without directly quoting a Pats fan.

To put that into context, there is at minimum at least 13 mentions of Irsay, or Jim in every page of this thread. So at minimum there is 8x more Irsay mentions than Kraft. Jerry Jones was also alluded to slightly more than Kraft was.

The more you know :).

Not even remotely true. Unless you've been reading every 100th word.

There were only 13 counts of the word Kraft in this thread. I'll give myself a little room for error and say 15.

A little under half of those mentions are from Pats fans themselves, and only a few outside of the Pats fans were spoken without directly quoting a Pats fan.

To put that into context, there is at minimum at least 13 mentions of Irsay, or Jim in every page of this thread. So at minimum there is 8x more Irsay mentions than Kraft. Jerry Jones was also alluded to slightly more than Kraft was.

The more you know :).

The more you post, my admiration just grows and grows. Can I call you stat man?

I never said Kraft was mentioned the same just a lot ...

The more you post, my admiration just grows and grows. Can I call you stat man?

I never said Kraft was mentioned the same just a lot ...

The more you post the more you succumb to hyperbole :).

You said "I have seen Kraft's name almost as much as Irsay's (or should I say Ursay's) name on this thread."

So either it's exaggeration and hyperbole in full effect, or your reading virtually none of this thread lol.

Also not sure that 13 is "a lot" especially when considering Pats fans brought up almost half of those 13. :)

The more you post the more you succumb to hyperbole :).

You said "I have seen Kraft's name almost as much as Irsay's (or should I say Ursay's) name on this thread."

So either it's exaggeration and hyperbole in full effect, or your reading virtually none of this thread lol.

Also not sure that 13 is "a lot" especially when considering Pats fans brought up almost half of those 13. :)

Key word being "almost." I think it is way more than 13 but alas I am too lazy to count ... lol.

Key word being "almost." I think it is way more than 13 but alas I am too lazy to count ... lol.

Even giving a tremendous margin of error for my reading abilities, there is no more than 20 mentions. I know this because I wasn't too lazy to count :).

And sure there are "almost" as many Kraft mentions, if 13 is almost 104. And that's being generous because I'm only qualifying 13 Irsays per page. There are much much more.

I have taken the plunge into parenthood with my wife through adopting a little baby we named Hadley. Best thing we ever did and also the most stressful as she goes through a health issue. Once the health concern is behind us, and it will be soon, I expect to be more visible.

congrats, by far the best post in this entire 8 page thread

Congratulations on your new addition and best thoughts to you and yours as you work through the stress. I have a baby boy (2nd kid) who is not yet a year old and only a minor surgical procedure he had nearly did me in! He was fine, of course... Dad, well, it took a little longer for ME to recover from it.  ;)   God bless man...

Thank you GP.  She was born 6/30 and we got her on 7/2.  I can feel your pain about surgery - I was a wreck.  The docs found a defect later that week that needed an open heart procdure to fix. Last Thursday was the longest day of my life, and I was in Foxboro for the 2003 & 2004 Colts playoff loses!  ;)  Puts everything into perspective doesn't it?   Take care.

Yes, but you only darken this side of the forum when it's negative news regarding the Colts. Speaking of which, where is quiz boy?

It was the cover story on ESPN. National news tends to be negative. Plus, I don't have a ton to contribute to the threads on player personnel, etc as I don't follow the team. But I do love you guys and the drama that I knew would be here. :)

Thank you GP.  She was born 6/30 and we got her on 7/2.  I can feel your pain about surgery - I was a wreck.  The docs found a defect later that week that needed an open heart procdure to fix. Last Thursday was the longest day of my life, and I was in Foxboro for the 2003 & 2004 Colts playoff loses!  ;)  Puts everything into perspective doesn't it?   Take care.

Man, it sure does... sometimes life hits you upside the head with so much perspective that you never look at things the same again. I'm guessing that's where you are right about now! But good to hear it all went well, and warm thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. 

By the way, 6/30 is a great birthday! (Also mine, and I am more than happy to share it with your little one!)