Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Curtis Painter plays for the Giants now?

ReMeDy

I didn't get to see. Here in Indy, Comcast displayed on the guide that they we're supposed to show the Giants vs Steelers game. But instead they just re-ran the Ravens game for the third time. 

AT&T U-verse showed the Giant-Steeler game here in Indy on the NFL channel.

I didn't get to see. Here in Indy, Comcast displayed on the guide that they we're supposed to show the Giants vs Steelers game. But instead they just re-ran the Ravens game for the third time. 

Glad I was not home.....Comcast does some really stupid things.  I would have loved to watch that game ruk.

Huge surprise when I saw him step on the field. I guess Jim Caldwell got sick of him on the Ravens?

Anyways, Painter went 5/11, but at least he didn't throw an INT. I'll be anxious to see him next week.

stunned , why would u want him  ?

AT&T U-verse showed the Giant-Steeler game here in Indy on the NFL channel.

Now I'm getting mad.....lol

I waited for a few hours to watch me some live football and I got ripped off. Checked all channels, none were listed as showing the Giants/Steelers game other than NFLN. 

I get tired of the politics of airing NFL games sometimes. 

From backing up one Manning to backing up another.  Maybe the Giants are concerned about the future of their team and will use Painter to help them get a high draft pick to get a good QB

The next time Eli Manning gets plantar fascitis, Painter will give them a top pick and they will add Clowney to that mix of pass rushers. :)

From backing up one Manning to backing up another.  Maybe the Giants are concerned about the future of their team and will use Painter to help them get a high draft pick to get a good QB

What's ironic is Jim Sorgi once did the exact same thing. Went from backing up Peyton, to backing up Eli.

So Curtis Painter wants to be the next Jim Sorgi?  Sorry Curtis you picked the wrong Colts QB career to follow...

The sad truth when you realize Curtis painter has more super bowl rings then Andrew luck

He didn't make it out of camp last year for the Ravens and he wasn't on the 2006 Colts Super Bowl team.  He was on the 2009 team that went to the Super Bowl though as we all remember. 

He was resigned once Caldwell took over as OC wasn't he

Not that I could find, the only stuff I saw talked about them signing him that off-season and an article from November saying they signed Dixon to the practice squad and it mentioned that painted had been signed during the off-season but was later released during the final cuts. 

Not that I could find, the only stuff I saw talked about them signing him that off-season and an article from November saying they signed Dixon to the practice squad and it mentioned that painted had been signed during the off-season but was later released during the final cuts.

Well then im wrong

Huge surprise when I saw him step on the field. I guess Jim Caldwell got sick of him on the Ravens?

Anyways, Painter went 5/11, but at least he didn't throw an INT. I'll be anxious to see him next week.

Really? Not 1 pick? Come on now....Turning the ball over is Painter's stock & trade...It's what he majestically & triumphantly excels at ReMeDy.  haha

Sorry, but my mind just can't comprehend that "Miracle On 34th Street" at all.

.With a few exceptions backup QB are a pretty sorry lot. The difference between the No.1 an 2 are huge. This is easy to see in preseason. But how do you pay a player to sit all season? The Colts are lucky to have a descent back up his year. Remember Jim Sorgi, he may hold the record fo te most years with out ever playing, nice work if you can get it. What if Tom Brady would have sat for all those years?