Colts Vs. Bills Preseason Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice defensive play there. Outside of that though the backup units have really dissapointed me.  There looks to be a huge gap in talent once the starters come out.  The starting unit wasn't too bad i didn't think. Only 2 things i did not like was Fleener's missed opportunities and special teams. They turned the game.  No big deal now but can't have it come regular season.  Fleener needs to be stronger, i had the same criticism of him last year.

Guest TeamLoloJones

Highlights: Delano Howell was all over the field, Rayford made a great play on the sack strip, Kerwynn Williams looked solid.  

Lowlights: Harnish, Harnish, and Harnish

Highlights: Delano Howell was all over the field, Rayford made a great play on the sack strip, Kerwynn Williams looked solid.  

Lowlights: Harnish, Harnish, and Harnish

Yeah, if we are keeping 3 QBs we better be picking up some QB off the waiver wire.

In fact, we need a camp QB now to play in pre-season or we can't even tell which prospects to keep at WR...3 and out,3 and out, pick6, 1st down by penalty only, etc.

Harnish cannot be allowed to play half the game in pre-season...it is a waste of time for all the other prospects trying to make the team.