Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Domination of Colts Elite league Fantasy Football

So our Colts elite league fantasy football draft is next week. I just want to thank you all in advance for playing in My league which I will be crowned king. I am sure just from reading posts on our lovely forum that you all will be fantastic servants. Team Fresh 4 Life pure domination baby thanks for participating and giving me a championship in advance guys That is all. Dismissed!!!!!!!

So our Colts elite league fantasy football draft is next week. I just want to thank you all in advance for playing in My league which I will be crowned king. I am sure just from reading posts on our lovely forum that you all will be fantastic servants. Team Fresh 4 Life pure domination baby thanks for participating and giving me a championship in advance guys That is all. Dismissed!!!!!!!

haha:lol:lmao

not a chance ...... ;)

What's going to be funny, is that at least 3 teams of "average Joe's" will end up with more Fantasy points from their respective teams then any team in the so-called "Elite group"

:funny::lol:lmaorotflmao:lol:

Also, it sounds like the self-proclaimed King, is a bit of a loose cannon, when it comes to his ascent to the top..or is it really only cannon fodder... :D

Only time will tell...

What's going to be funny, is that at least 3 teams of "average Joe's" will end up with more Fantasy points from their respective teams then any team in the so-called "Elite group"

One thing is for sure, those "average Joe" teams will end up with more trash talking credits than any other set of teams. :)

:funny::lol:lmao:lol: :lol:

Also, it sounds like the self-proclaimed King, is a bit of a loose cannon, when it comes to his ascent to the top..or is it really only cannon fodder... :D

Only time will tell...

I suggest you look at my yahoo trophy case buddy :clap: looking foward to some good competition. 

One thing is for sure, those "average Joe" teams will end up with more trash talking credits than any other set of teams. :)

I suggest you look at my yahoo trophy case buddy :clap: looking foward to some good competition. 

I never doubted that any of you, in either league, are not good at Fantasy Football..In fact, I expect it, since we all have the good taste of being Colt's fans, and members of this great Forum.

And yes, trash talking is going to be a major part of both leagues, that's half the fun...And win or lose, I know I'm going to get my fair share of shots in, on both fronts... :D

Chad..right now, I have the only trash talking credit for the Joe's league..compared to basically this entire thread..so I'm not sure your statement will hold up the length of the season..(But with my big mouth..I might even that up very quickly)..lol

And Mr Cannon..this is a new year, a new league, with new people...its great that you have a really impressive record, and it is truly something to be proud of..(not being sarcastic)..Just remember, even with the best of track records, past performances, etc., that every dog has its day..week, month, and or season.. Some of us may just surprise..then again, we may not..Just be sure to be at your very best..and never underestimate a Joe... :yay:..And me personally, I like being the underdog, so being a "Joe" is ok by me... :thmup:

I truly wish everyone a great draft, a great fantasy season, with a lot of close games, and of course.wish the real Colts to win it all..

Min Sun

1:00 pm 22.44 0.00 WR

@NYJ Sun

1:00 pm 9.84 0.00 WR

Phi Mon

7:10 pm 9.65 0.00 RB

@Jac Sun

1:00 pm 14.51 0.00 RB

KC Sun

1:00 pm 14.31 0.00 TE

Hou Mon

10:20 pm 6.68 0.00 W/R

Bal Thu

8:30 pm 8.73 0.00 K

@Jac Sun

1:00 pm 8.13 0.00 DEF

@SD Mon

10:20 pm 11.71 0.0

Championship roster is complete :clap:  Will sub in Miles Austin In WR spot when matchup is right

• 1 month later...

I was wondering, since I'm in the Joe's league, how are all you pros doing...top 4 points? etc..y'all have been very quiet...

I'm 2-2, Leading my division, and gave the worst beatdown of any game so far this year,,

T Y Goodbye Goes Crazy on Vontae's Grandma, Rises to Third Place
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    • w3hC0pBy.jpg
    • T Y Goodbye
    • (2-2)
    • icon_01_100.png
    • Vontae's Grandma
    • (2-2)

T Y Goodbye (2-2, 443.16 points) got the second-highest score of the season shredding Vontae's Grandma (2-2, 440.86 points) 143.82 - 73.28. T Y Goodbye had a 39.90 - 28.98 advantage after the early games on Sunday. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 73.28 - 64.80. However, T Y Goodbye came out of the Sunday night game ahead by 18.42.

Top Players

I was wondering, since I'm in the Joe's league, how are all you pros doing...top 4 points? etc..y'all have been very quiet...

I'm 2-2, Leading my division, and gave the worst beatdown of any game so far this year,,

T Y Goodbye Goes Crazy on Vontae's Grandma, Rises to Third Place
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
    • w3hC0pBy.jpg
    • T Y Goodbye
    • (2-2)
    • icon_01_100.png
    • Vontae's Grandma
    • (2-2)

T Y Goodbye (2-2, 443.16 points) got the second-highest score of the season shredding Vontae's Grandma (2-2, 440.86 points) 143.82 - 73.28. T Y Goodbye had a 39.90 - 28.98 advantage after the early games on Sunday. After the late Sunday games, they lost that lead and fell behind 73.28 - 64.80. However, T Y Goodbye came out of the Sunday night game ahead by 18.42.

Top Players

Yet so far away from IndyD4U who's sitting at 4-0

Hoist It! :lombardi:

Actually IndyD4U is doing awesome, but is still behind TK"s Knights in Armor..who picked Peyton Manning 2nd in the draft, and is in the lead also at 4-0..Everyone laughed at the pick, but its turning out to be the pick of the year in the league!

Its really competitive...and a great fun league this year...

All this talk about the pros league, and we haven't heard a peep yet...Maybe..just maybe..the Joe's league really are the pro's...

Oh, And just to clarify...Vontae's Grandma is our great and beloved Andy...who's in both leagues...hmmmm..kinda makes you wonder....MUWAHAHAHAHA..

GO JOE!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm leading the elite league at 5-1 (5 game winning streak)

yay for me!

The scary part is I have Gronkowski and he hasn't played yet, I have Roddy White, who has been a dud to this point, and I also have Steven Ridley.

TKnight 24 is undefeated so far in the Joe's League at 6-0, riding the back of Peyton Manning, as well as the top 2 defenses in Seattle and KC..Great job so far TK!

I'm second at 4-2 with a 4 game win streak...and Andy is also 4-2, though I put a whuppin on his team by 72.34 points 2 weeks ago..but I only lead him by just under 8 points for the first round bye.

We 3 are each the division leaders..

I've been through the toughest part of my schedule, and through a ton of pickups and drops, have set my team to exactly where I want it to be, (barring injury), being led by the foursome of

Adrian Peterson

Drew Brees

Brandon Marshall

Tony Gonzales

and the return from injury from Eddy Lacy, and the return from suspension of Justin Blackmon.

Cutler is playing this week for the bye for Brees, and I have a slew of options for flex..PLUS..I play TK in 3 weeks when Peyton and 3 others of his main players are on a bye week.

I'm also using both Cincinnati and Carolina defenses...

Way to go Silent..keep up the great job...Y'all have been too quiet in the pro league as to how y'all are doing.

I'm just curious..who are the top 4 teams by record and points in your league..ours is going like this..

TKnight24 (Knights in Armor) 6-0 772.96

ME..(T Y Goodbye) 4-2 659.52

Andy (Vontae's Grandma) 4-2 651.56

IndyD4U 4-2 637.98

• 1 month later...

Well... As it stands I'm in for a boring two weeks.

I've already locked up the #1 seed, and a first round bye, and this week I play the last place team (Who does not have a shot at the playoffs) so no drama there.

Maybe the Joe's league will keep me entertained over the next two weeks.

I've already locked up the #1 seed, and a first round bye, and this week I play the last place team (Who does not have a shot at the playoffs) so no drama there.

So, you are admitting that our league is better because it is so competitive and entertaining?...never thought I'd hear that from an elite league player... :D

We are an entertaining group of people.  Thanks for making my friends CF4L day .

So, you are admitting that our league is better because it is so competitive and entertaining?...never thought I'd hear that from an elite league player... :D

No, the elite league is still competitive, they have several key battles going on, it's just me who doesn't lol.