Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official Training Camp thread (mega merge)

ell_chrisso

Hi guys,

Getting to that stage where I can't physically wait anymore. Its exciting times to be a Colts fan, so lets have a place where we can keep all the on-goings from camp?

When do the players officially get underway with practice? Is it today or Sunday?

Not been off the NFL website and this forum for months keeping upto date with all the on-goings and finally we have some real build up and games to talk about.

Here's to having the best possible 53 headed monster come week 1!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to bust your bubble, but it's not a "official" thread until a Mod pins it here so ha!!

haha only joking. Time for some :coltslogo: news, videos, & football!!! The off-season is coming to a close!!! :yahoo:

Lol! Oh well not too worry :(

Maybe the Mods will decide its a good thread to have, as no doubt the conversations will be flowing come the start of the week!

Really pumped for it all to start! Can't wait to see how all the key battles pan out.

:blueshoe:

TRAINING CAMP

The Indianapolis Colts will hold its 2013 training camp at Anderson University in Anderson, Ind., with the full squad reporting on Saturday, July 27. The Colts will return to Anderson for the fourth consecutive year after the team originally spent their summers at the university from their inaugural season in 1984 to 1998. Following training camp, the team will return to the Indiana Farm Bureau Football Center to resume football operations.

Watching how the offensive line pans out is to me the biggest interest. We have to turn things round in that department. If we can protect Luck better and also open up more holes in the running game then things are looking good. We can look at schedules and be scared of up and coming teams, but maybe the NFL should be scared of what WE may achieve.

Watching how the offensive line pans out is to me the biggest interest. We have to turn things round in that department. If we can protect Luck better and also open up more holes in the running game then things are looking good. We can look at schedules and be scared of up and coming teams, but maybe the NFL should be scared of what WE may achieve.

Everything starts up front, you're absolutely correct. I call this the 2 P's to success

Pressure the QB (Defense)

Protect the QB (Offense)

If we can do these 2 things, no reason why we shouldn't be still enjoying our Colts football come January

Everything starts up front, you're absolutely correct. I call this the 2 P's to success

Pressure the QB (Defense)

Protect the QB (Offense)

If we can do these 2 things, no reason why we shouldn't be still enjoying our Colts football come January

Or February!

Don't know if you guys saw this in the status update section of the forum, but Kevin Bowen posted a status about our new colt from the rugby world. I thought this was pretty cool & interesting. Here it is.......

New Colt Daniel Adongo came off his 17-hour flight to the U.S. and went straight to the Colts complex to watch film. Also 1st time in U.S.

Don't know if you guys saw this in the status update section of the forum, but Kevin Bowen posted a status about our new colt from the rugby world. I thought this was pretty cool & interesting. Here it is.......

New Colt Daniel Adongo came off his 17-hour flight to the U.S. and went straight to the Colts complex to watch film. Also 1st time in U.S.

Must be exciting times being an aggressive athlete wanting to learn a sport which is a huge demand physically.

It was pretty funny, he didn't even know how to put on his helmet since he never wore one. I don't think he has a snowballs chance but I'm rooting for him. At least for the PS.

What is really like to know is what made the Colts pick him out of all the rugby players. I read he just got a call one day. You'd think one of the writers would have asked that.

Is it 1pm today that practice gets underway? Anyone know if NFL Network are showing bits & bobs?

NFL Network is doing the training camp live show now. Tune in to it. But don't expect much, they don't like us so don't expect as much coverage of our camp as a team like say the Broncos would get from their camp

NFL Network is doing the training camp live show now. Tune in to it. But don't expect much, they don't like us so don't expect as much coverage of our camp as a team like say the Broncos would get from their camp

Thanks Tknight.

Harder for me being in Scotland keeping up with when exactly the programmes start etc. need to find it online.

It was pretty funny, he didn't even know how to put on his helmet since he never wore one. I don't think he has a snowballs chance but I'm rooting for him. At least for the PS.

What is really like to know is what made the Colts pick him out of all the rugby players. I read he just got a call one day. You'd think one of the writers would have asked that.

I wondered the same thing & looked him up & could'nt find what made him stand out to the Colts , Which just makes me even more curious . He got a e-mail  from the Colts  & that was his first contact from what I read . Some one may have to write the mail bag for an answer I'm sure there are many here who wants to know who found this diamond in the rough .

1 thing is for sure Ryan Grigson is leaving no stones unturned in the building of the monster .. Go Colts

@gmbremer: Defensively, Kavell Conner and Jerrell Freeman took first-team reps at ILB. Erik Walden was at OLB. Aubrayo Franklin at NT. #ColtsCamp

Also Ijalana was was working with the 2nd team at OG

Batman & Robin back at the reigns of ILB duo :thmup:

Been bouncing back & forth from ESPN & the NFL Network of * looking for Colts stuff , So far ESPN had a interview with 12 nothing on the NFL netweak :thmup:  . They were talking about Rex Ryan & the Jets  which I'm sure every fan in the NFL really cares about .

Peyton Manning was the main reason the Colts ever got any air time . The media will be late to the party here in Indy especially Marshall Faulk who rarely has anything good to say about his former team .

The media in on the RG3 bandwagon which IMO places alot of undue pressure on the second year QB let him have all the attention @ the end of the day , I honestly believe RG3 is a sideshow that will not play out his rookie contract & that his best years of football are behind him ..