Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tony Ohno leads the Cowboys to another defeat

swflacoltsfans

I'm happy for the folks in Detroit, they've really turned it around.

i am too, it always bugged me all of the talk taking away the Thanksgiving Day game . .. if they can keep it going the turkey day game is going to shape up to be a cracker . . . GB v. Det, . . . .

i am too, it always bugged me all of the talk taking away the Thanksgiving Day game . .. if they can keep it going the turkey day game is going to shape up to be a cracker . . . GB v. Det, . . . .

I was never bothered by the talk of taking away the Thanksgiving Day game. They have been terrible for years and rarely were the games even competitive. They should have taken the game away from them.

I wish they would mix the Thanksgiving Day games up a bit. I hate seeing Dallas every single year. At least this year we get to see Suh and Megatron tear it up.

The criticism and praise of Romo reminds me a lot of Manning. When he does great the praise goes way to far and when he screws up the hate goes away to far. He makes a lot of bone headed plays, but when you have no real running game and all you have to do is throw then you are going to make a few bad plays.

I have never really understood the hate for the guy other then him having a star on his helmet.

I was never bothered by the talk of taking away the Thanksgiving Day game. They have been terrible for years and rarely were the games even competitive. They should have taken the game away from them.

I wish they would mix the Thanksgiving Day games up a bit. I hate seeing Dallas every single year. At least this year we get to see Suh and Megatron tear it up.

The criticism and praise of Romo reminds me a lot of Manning. When he does great the praise goes way to far and when he screws up the hate goes away to far. He makes a lot of bone headed plays, but when you have no real running game and all you have to do is throw then you are going to make a few bad plays.

I have never really understood the hate for the guy other then him having a star on his helmet.

for me the whole Thanksgiving day thing has to do with the fact that Detriot took the game when it was not fashionable and NO body wanted the game . . . so Detriot had to "put" up with the game all of those years and help make it a tradition that it is today . . . at the time the Lions took the game NO one play on a day outside of Sunday . . . and only really recently has non Sunday football happened (other than MNF in the early 70s, but that was prime time so it was desired)

so now we have some lean years and we want to take it away, sorry i can do that . . . we do have the Thanksgiving day night game, so that game does give an opportunity for fans to see a football game other than Dallas or Detriot on turkey day . . .

as for Romo, i am glad that he is not my QB . . .nice guy but what bothers me is that not sure how "serious" he takes the game . . . he seems to laugh when get messed up but don't cause any damage, you know an over the head snap that bounces right back to him as he is chasing the ball, then he gets a chance to turn and make a broken play reception for like 12 yards, and he laughs about it, he look at me and my team, we just made a funny on the field with a broken play that will make the highlight reels . . . i would like to see one be a like more upset about that tpe of stuff, becuase IMO, if you dont take the game super serious, then was a normal play happens and you are not on guard for a mistake, a mistake will happen, like running head first into the jets D inside the 5 and fumble the ball, you need to take care of the ball it that situation . . . bottom line if you are too loose of a person in less critial situation of a muff snap that works out, will be too loose in times when you need to be smart,

my two cents . ..

The criticism and praise of Romo reminds me a lot of Manning.

The main difference was Romo messed up during the regular season way more often than Manning did. Manning was as good as there was during the regular season. Romo can't even get his team to the playoffs consistently enough, let alone build a playoff resume with enough chances.

Romo is your classic overrated player. Too much media exposure in Dallas, and when a player has some success, the media often over-blows their worth.

Romo strikes me as the kinda guy I couldn't stand to hang out with. Something immature, self entitled, bratish or goofy....heck I can't put my finger on it, but he reminds me of every jock I went to school with. Which isn't meant as a shot to all athletes, but rather a typification of snotty, immature teens that are "cool" because they play ball.