Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fantasy football team names

MrNLM

There are some really creative names in the league I'm in. Last year we had Smokin Weeden with legarrette blunt and Some where over D'Wayne Bowe.

those a good. Yhe Dwayne Bowe ones have been around forever though.

I have seen many and I like them all... like Manningfest Destiny, or Fleener-Schnitzel, or even Bjoern to be Wild.

My favorite right now has got to be Texas Chainsaw Massaquoi.  lmao  haha  :funny:  :spit:

Someone needs to think of a good one dealing with the terms 'tight end(s)', 'prison', 'New England', and 'Bubblicious' because when you go to prison you don;t stay a tight end for long... ba-dum-tssh!!! 

Someone needs to think of a good one dealing with the terms 'tight end(s)', 'prison', 'New England', and 'Bubblicious' because when you go to prison you don;t stay a tight end for long... ba-dum-tssh!!! 

Hernandez: Was TE now WR

Axel Foley is my favorite character (from Beverly Hills Cop) from my favorite decade I grew up in, the 80s.

Thus I have had AxelF as my FF team name the last few years. :)

Btw, love the AxelF theme music, use it for ringtones, listen to it on repeat at least a few times every time I play a CD with it or iPod with that. :)

• 1 month later...

You could even take that concept and go old school/new school.....how 'bout "OJ Hernumbedass"?

Or one can completely sink down below whale crap with the racist card, and the name "Riley Romanowski"

Have we hit bottom yet? :lol:

• 1 month later...