Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts... Broncos 2013 Lucas Oil Stadium

DILLIGAFER

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peyton Manning & Andrew Luck were my fantasy league QB's last year.

Its this simple - I ONLY recognize Peyton as a Colt. Right now - Peyton - just like Saturday & Freeney -  will be finishing his career somewhere else so we dont have to pay him a ridiculous salary. They all earned their money - but it would really mess up our cap if they stayed.

With that said - NO ONE is bigger than the team. You cant ever root against the team. If you think Peyton is not coming back home to win - you dont know Peyton very well. The good thing is - I know Andrew wlli be on his game also.

Ill give my admiration and standing salute to Peyton when he comes back to retire a Colt. Until then - we better get after him like he was t brady.

Peyton Manning & Andrew Luck were my fantasy league QB's last year.

Its this simple - I ONLY recognize Peyton as a Colt. Right now - Peyton - just like Saturday & Freeney -  will be finishing his career somewhere else so we dont have to pay him a ridiculous salary. They all earned their money - but it would really mess up our cap if they stayed.

With that said - NO ONE is bigger than the team. You cant ever root against the team. If you think Peyton is not coming back home to win - you dont know Peyton very well. The good thing is - I know Andrew wlli be on his game also.

Ill give my admiration and standing salute to Peyton when he comes back to retire a Colt. Until then - we better get after him like he was t brady.

You gotta bet that Manning is going to try real hard to win, he will have beaten every NFL team if he can beat the Colts.

I'm still thinking it's not gonna happen. :D

You gotta bet that Manning is going to try real hard to win, he will have beaten every NFL team if he can beat the Colts.

I'm still thinking it's not gonna happen. :D

I wanna agree, but if our defense is not ready, we wont win. but i can see this being a shoot out between Manning and Luck. will be an interesting game. good thing is, that its a home game. 

I wanna agree, but if our defense is not ready, we wont win. but i can see this being a shoot out between Manning and Luck. will be an interesting game. good thing is, that its a home game. 

as for your avatar.. we will discuss THAT later... smh.. back on topic. In all honesty here.. I dont think the Colts win that battle. We've seen what happens when Manning is ticked.. 2012 season.. I dont see him loosing this one. He just wont let it happen no matter what the Colts throw at him. 

I have learned a * off Manning is one not to mess with. I'm going off of an unbiased view for the game. 

I'll say Colts 17 Broncos 32 As a Colts fan, that hurts to admit.

as for your avatar.. we will discuss THAT later... smh.. back on topic. In all honesty here.. I dont think the Colts win that battle. We've seen what happens when Manning is ticked.. 2012 season.. I dont see him loosing this one. He just wont let it happen no matter what the Colts throw at him. 

I have learned a ticked off Manning is one not to mess with. I'm going off of an unbiased view for the game. 

I too think that this is an unwinnable battle. As we saw with Favre in his first game against GB, Montana v.s. the 49ers, etc., the QB has something to prove and will not lose to his former team...not the first time they face each other, anyway.

I have learned a ticked off Manning is one not to mess with. I'm going off of an unbiased view for the game. 

well going by your user name id say your a fan of both teams, so it shouldnt hurt to much in saying it, now should it?? smh

well going by your user name id say your a fan of both teams, so it shouldnt hurt to much in saying it, now should it?? smh

:facepalm:  you think it was what it was about?? No. I raise horses... I'll take an older horse over a young colt any day. Thats what I was getting at..  :loco:

I dont know a smart horse owner around that would take a young horse over an older proven one.  :topic:

Now that I feel the Colts are in the top end of the AFC (top 3 could be argued)

The Colts are currently in the top 3?!?   And it could be argued?!?    Only by a Colts fan, and not this one.

Currently we are behind Baltimore (defending world champions)  New England,  they crushed us,   Denver and Houston.

Now....   perhaps at the end of the 2013 season there will be an argument for the Colts being in the top 3.  

But now?     Not yet we're not.    It may happen someday....    but that day is not today....

The Colts are currently in the top 3?!?   And it could be argued?!?    Only by a Colts fan, and not this one.

Currently we are behind Baltimore (defending world champions)  New England,  they crushed us,   Denver and Houston.

Now....   perhaps at the end of the 2013 season there will be an argument for the Colts being in the top 3.  

But now?     Not yet we're not.    It may happen someday....    but that day is not today....

I do feel we're better on paper than the Texans. We were just one game behind them last season and we have made improvements at key positions that we were lacking last year. Texans didn't improve at all imo. They got a great punter but their previous punter was pretty good too. Not much of an improvement. Now when I wrote this the Ravens had lost like half their defense but now that they got Dumervil and Mclain they've shored up that defense again. So i'll give it them over us. so were top 4. And yes top could be argued. May not be true but one could make an argument haha

I do feel we're better on paper than the Texans. We were just one game behind them last season and we have made improvements at key positions that we were lacking last year. Texans didn't improve at all imo. They got a great punter but their previous punter was pretty good too. Not much of an improvement. Now when I wrote this the Ravens had lost like half their defense but now that they got Dumervil and Mclain they've shored up that defense again. So i'll give it them over us. so were top 4. And yes top could be argued. May not be true but one could make an argument haha

Here's a list of signees we have. We have added more than just a P.

1. Ed Reed, S

2. Greg Jones, FB

3. Brice McCain, DB

4. Eric Winston, RT